Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What’s a fun moment you shared with your kids recently?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms the Sony Handycam and asked them to capture a fun family moment with their families. See them in action here:

Read through this post to see what our moms have to say about the different features in the Sony Handycam. Then, tell us about a fun memorable moment you shared with your kids recently. 

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
alliesmom112
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Sounds like everyone has had a great experience with the camera. Congrats to all who were chosen. I can't wait to see all the videos.

alliesmom112
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like my dh. Any new electronic we get somehow always ends up in his hands. lol

Quoting Charizma77:

Quoting alliesmom112:

Thanks, it was a lot of fun and I really love the camera even though it's pretty much dh's new favorite toy.

babygomez
by April on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Thank you!! I'm glad i got it on video :)

Quoting alliesmom112:

Aww sounds like a great memory to have captured. Congrats on getting chosen for such an amazing influencer!! So glad to hear the camera is so easy to use and carry around.

Quoting babygomez:

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so happy to see you get such a cool influencer!!!!

Quoting Jessica020410:

Hi! I was so glad to be chosen for this influencer! I checked my messages mobile, and when I seen it, I rushed home to fill it out! lol!

For this influencer, my husband and I took our three kids (ages: 9 yrs, 7 yrs, and 2 yrs) to a kids' museum that has a lot of play rooms (ex: grocery store, space shuttle, bank, shadow room, doctor's office, post office, and lots of other fun things). Our older two kids hadn't been in a long time, and our youngest (and my husband) hadn't been at all. I was so excited to be able to video them having so much fun!

I have not used other camcorders, so I don't have anything to compare this one to, but I do love it so much! The zoom is awesome! The camera was very easy to keep steady, which I was really glad about! Watching the videos, they were very clear, including voices! I also took a lot of pics with the camera! I love how while doing video, it takes pics from the videos! I love the memory...3 hours is great for me! I didn't have to worry about running out of time! My favorite feature is the projector! When we got in bed that night, our 2 yr old daughter was in our bed, and we watched the videos on the ceiling. She loved seeing herself! It (the projector) really came in handy when she had to have a check-up with her cardiologist Friday! They did an EKG and an echo, and for the first time, we didn't have to fight her to be still! We took the camera out of my purse, my husband started the videos from our museum trip on the ceiling above her, and she did perfectly! She just layed there and watched! The nurses and doctor went on and on about how "fantastic" it was! They said it was a great idea, and I even heard them telling other patients! The nurse told the doctor that they need one, and should bring it up in a meeting! She has had a lot of echos done, and we have tried everything before! I was so glad to have it with me that day!  I plan to buy a case for it this week! My daughter's birthday party is Friday, and I plan to record everything! I know I'll be recording a lot this summer too!

Thank you Cafemom and Sony!!!

slw123
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

How fun!  Good for you girls!

We do a lot of family stuff together.

Laura1427
by PonyFab on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Lucky ladies!
goddess99
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM

How Fun!! can't wait to see some videos..

KaylaMillar
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Sounds like a great influncer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Sounds like a great product!! 

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Dying Easter eggs, and the hunt- all those Easter things are a ton of fun- we also did some board games- just being together can be so much fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN