Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What’s a fun moment you shared with your kids recently?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms the Sony Handycam and asked them to capture a fun family moment with their families. See them in action here:

Read through this post to see what our moms have to say about the different features in the Sony Handycam. Then, tell us about a fun memorable moment you shared with your kids recently. 

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
LancesMom
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Its funny we hauled out old VHS tapes... (yes I am that old) that we need to put on dvd. I can't even watch them! WE need to get them transferred but we had some fun times on those.

Jessica020410
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

One of the nurses was telling other parents about it, and told the doctor they need to bring up buying one in a meeting!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Maybe they will encourage other parents to get one!

Quoting Jessica020410:

Yep! The doctor and nurses were amazed!

Quoting MamaMandee:

That is soooo totally awseome! Helpful for you and calming for her= perfect!!

Quoting Jessica020410:

As I mentioned in my review, it was so helpful while Abby was having her echo done last Friday! She has had so many and we tried everything! She done so great watching the videos on the ceiling! We'll be taking it to all her cardiology (and she'll have more) and other visits!

Quoting MamaMandee:

The projector part of that camera sounds like such an cool feature!!

MamaMandee
by Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh that's wonderful!!

Quoting Jessica020410:

One of the nurses was telling other parents about it, and told the doctor they need to bring up buying one in a meeting!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Maybe they will encourage other parents to get one!

Quoting Jessica020410:

Yep! The doctor and nurses were amazed!

Quoting MamaMandee:

That is soooo totally awseome! Helpful for you and calming for her= perfect!!

Quoting Jessica020410:

As I mentioned in my review, it was so helpful while Abby was having her echo done last Friday! She has had so many and we tried everything! She done so great watching the videos on the ceiling! We'll be taking it to all her cardiology (and she'll have more) and other visits!

Quoting MamaMandee:

The projector part of that camera sounds like such an cool feature!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:22 PM

AWESOME!

elasmimi
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

We got a new dog last month, and she has been taking pictures of him everywhere he goes.

elasmimi
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

This sunds like a great influencer program, congrats to all the moms who were chosen.

NearSeattleMom
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM

My fun memorable moment:  my husband and I took our two youngest kids to Disneyland.  We had such a great time.  It's so nice to be able to drive an hour and be at the Happiest Place on Earth!

starreyedcutie
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 2:12 AM
We spent a week at the beach...family from out of state came to visit! It was a great time ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kainalu55
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM

a fun moment would be our Easter celebration.  the kids had a blast hunting for eggs!!

Kainalu55
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this

what an awesome influencer! sounds like a great video camera

Quoting Charizma77:

First of all I want to thank CafeMom and Sony for this awesome opportunity. I was so excited to be chosen for this influencer. I have always wanted a nice video camera but didn't know what kind I was looking for. Had I only had this camera for a day I would have saved up to purchase this one. Best video camera I ever used! My husband loves it and now my dad wants this one too.

For this influencer we took the kids to fly kites and have fun playing outside together as a family. It was a gorgeous spring day and we had a blast flying kites. My husband and I took turns filming. We both remarked at how easy it was to use. The zoom feature was great and the internal memory is a lot longer than I ever expected. It's the perfect size camera, very clear picture and easy to film. I also loved taking pictures on it as well. We all love the film projector that it has. We even showed my parents our videos on the projector and they loved it. My husband loved hitting the automatic edit button that took our footage and made an awesome little video with music included. Yesterday, Easter Sunday, my husband video taped the kids outside running around in the grass in their Easter outfits. We edited it and it is awesome. I can't wait to show our friends and families our video footage. I know we are going to get a lot of use of it. Our kids are 7, 5 and 3 mo.s Our older kids are little hams and we will be able to capture plenty of baby moments using this camera.

If you are looking for a quality video camera this is the one for you. I would highly recommend the Sony Handycam to my family and friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)