Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Just saying hi to everyone! My name is Tabitha, everyone calls me Tabi. I am a preschool teacher and mother of 3. My children are 8,6, and 4. I am separated( almost finalized the divorce) and have a new wonderful SO> btw, the separation has been 2 years ago. Lol. He was just fighting it. Anywhos, I love new ideas for the fam and my classroom and came across this group during the egg hunt and thought I'd check it out. :) Can't wait to meet y'all!!

by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
bikersbabe
by Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 4:47 PM

WOW!! I don't think I have found such a friendly group until now! Thank you all ladies for all the warm welcomes!! :) I hope we all get to talk soon! Right now though I'm off to the gym and then back home to fix dinner. If I can put the computer and m&m's down... ;) lmao. Talk to y'all soon!!

DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM

WELCOME!!!!

jesusgirl76
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Hi there Tabi, love your nickname. I'm Eva with a 19 month old daughter and a 2nd daughter due this month.

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:52 AM

hi tabi, im melissa. im a newbie here to and i like it.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Welcome, I'm Melissa. I have two kiddos, miikka is two and Katherine is twelve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Welcome Tabi!  Im Colleen.  

I have two little girls.  Keira is 5 and Clover is 19 mos.  

teeloffel
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Hi Tabi,

I'm Rachael, SAHM to 1 (TTC#2).  Welcome! :)

bikersbabe
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM

OMGoodness!! So many replies!! Thanks everyone. :D Really made my afternoon to see so many replies!! Lol. I'm at work and the kids are driving me crazy today!!!!!! Lol. Sounds like everyone has girls!! Lol. I have one girl who is 8 and two boys who are 6 and 4. And y'all will be the first to know I am a day late on my period and have been on the pill for 6 months and HAVE NEVER MISSED A PERIOD IN MY LIFE UNLESS I WAS PG!!!! I am FREAKING out!! Lol. SO yea, had to get that off my chest! :)

nngmommy83
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Welcome to the group Tabi! I know all about those long separations lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bikersbabe
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Thanks NN. Yea the long separation has SUCKED but hopefully will be done soon :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN