Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Manic Monday

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

What are your plans today?

girl giving flower

I have no idea lol. Dh told me not to worry about doing any housework today and just enjoy myself, so I'll probably watch a few movies with dd this morning, then take her out to play this afternoon :)

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kristi483
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Relaxing and recovering from yesterday. After easter at my parents and being up til 2am talking with my neighbor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Cleaning and putting laundry away
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Clean, pick up Keira from school...head to the park for a bit, then she has her first ever swim lesson this afternoon!  eep!  Im very excited for her!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Aww yay!! Miah starts her first swim lesson on the 16th! I'm scared to death LOL! I won't be in the pool with her and I told them if they dunk my baby in the water without me knowing about it, I would bust out a can of whoop-ass on everybody in the place.

Quoting Gweneveer:

Clean, pick up Keira from school...head to the park for a bit, then she has her first ever swim lesson this afternoon!  eep!  Im very excited for her!

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

dont have any plans. will probably read in my book for a while and take a nap. will also be playing with the grandkids.

nngmommy83
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM

work right now then DD has a dentist appt, Gio has gym class and I am possibly squeezing in a run somewhere LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)