Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Did you have a baby shower? How far along were you?

Have you been to a baby shower? Where was it held?

What are some game ideas for a shower? What about prizes for the winners of the games?

What kind of food was offered?

Was there party favor type things?

Any tips for planning a baby shower?

I have 2 kids and never really had a baby shower. My sister has had 2 kids and is pregnant with her 3rd and she would like to have a baby shower. Her dh's sisters have had baby showers this year so I have to out-do theres, just because lol. I think she has a list of like 30-40 people and I have a few ideas for games, like baby food tasting, the dirty diaper guess, guess how many m&m's are in the baby bottle, etc. She is due in Sept and August is a busy month, both my kids birthday's are that mom, my mom's birthday, county fair, state fair, all kinds of things... so we are thinking July? About 8-9 weeks before her due date.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Replies (11-13):
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Did you have a baby shower? How far along were you?  I did for my son but not my daughter

Have you been to a baby shower? Where was it held? I have never been to anyone elses mine was at my moms house

What are some game ideas for a shower? What about prizes for the winners of the games? we didn't play games

What kind of food was offered? light snacks

Was there party favor type things? no

Any tips for planning a baby shower? Im not much help lol

nngmommy83
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:06 AM
I didn't with DD since she was early at 34 weeks.

I had one with DS and basically it was a whole bunch of family and friends enjoying food, drinks and games. It was a coed one and my BFF threw it for me along with my sister. We got tons of stuff : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Did you have a baby shower? How far along were you? yes for both girls

Have you been to a baby shower? Where was it held? usually at homes

What are some game ideas for a shower? What about prizes for the winners of the games? my favorite is 'it takes two' two people hold hands and use one hand each to dress and diaper a baby doll

prizes: candles, gift cards $5 starbucks, things like that

What kind of food was offered?we had a taco bar with Alyssa and finger foods with Sophie

Was there party favor type things?we had seeds and wrapped them in tule and it had a poem about Sophie growing

Any tips for planning a baby shower? Have fun with it, it doesnt have to be crazy expensive and can still be nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN