Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Does your husband contribute to the housework?

Posted by   + Show Post
I tend to two kids, work a part time job, have two at home direct sales jobs, that I love!

My husband thinks my life is easy... He works full time, unloads the dishwasher...when I ask, and, thankfully does his own laundry... I even go to the dump!

How does your hubby contribute??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
ashleybgarcia
by Ashley on Apr. 21, 2012 at 8:17 PM
He cooks like once a month. Um. That's it really. Occasionally does the dishes or runs a load of diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoffeemomX09
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM
2 moms liked this

HA! The words husband and housework don't join each other in a sentence in this house...EVER! LOL

Shellefish
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM

He absolutely does. He will do his own laundry and mine too. He does a lot of the cooking, vacuums and likes to load the dishwasher. We share the housework. Perhaps it is because he lived on his own for so long but he is extremely self sufficient and is a better cook than me. Frankly, I am not much of a cook. I have always been blessed with a husband and a mom in law who both love to cook.

My first husband didn't do anthing at all. He acted much like a helpless creature which is perhaps one of the reasons he is my exhusband.

Kristi483
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Well I am a Stay at home mom so I do most of it and he is in the military and works insane hours so he isn't home much but when he is he helps out. There is no set thing he always does just whatever I ask him to or he sees that needs done. He helps with the kids, dishes, laundry, cooking, sweeping, picking up....everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesusgirl76
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM

He contributes only when I yell at him ugh! LOL

nngmommy83
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Yes he does. I'm not available 3 days a week cause I work full time and have school so he's in charge of the kids and household.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindalou907
by Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM

My husband does ZERO housework,I spoiled him! He does do a lot of the outdoor work though and when the kids were little he would bathe them and read to them at night.

MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Im really lucky Josh helps out a TON

DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:45 PM

He does a little. Mainly he contributes by helping with Myles in the evenings! I seldom have to feed him dinner or get him ready for bed.

Ladybug.Hugs
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

He's a big help, I don't expect him to help though because I am a SAHM..But he helps, he'll do everything including cook, but the one things he won't do is the dishes...lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)