Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joy of the day 4/24 (awesome reply in post)

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM
  • 13 Replies

What's made you smile today?

floating in pool

Yesterday (at swim lessons) Miah listened to ALL the instructions and they even took her into the deep end, so she could tread water!!! I couldn't believe that after only 3 lessons my baby could tread water and she wasn't scared that her feet didn't touch the bottom. I totally teared up (like a dork) when I saw her just smiling and laughing the whole time. This morning she woke up and said "Thanks for taking me to the pool Mommy." She melts my freakin' heart.

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kristi483
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Aww Miah is so sweet.

Just snuggling with my sweet baby boy though I wish I would have got to sleep in longer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Aww, I love snuggling. I try to snuggle Miah all the time, but she's on the go constantly LOL.

Quoting Kristi483:

Aww Miah is so sweet.

Just snuggling with my sweet baby boy though I wish I would have got to sleep in longer

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I was just approached by the YMCA about being an assistant teacher for their preschool class!!! I'm stoked!! I applied to them months ago and forgot all about it!! I'm just waiting to hear back about the details and a possible interview!! The nice thing is, if all goes well and I get the job, I can bring Miah with me!!! OMG yay!! I'm so excited that they even contacted me, especially seeing that I have no teaching experience! They're willing to train and certify me (if I get the job). YAY!!! I feel like everything is starting to fall into place :) Fingers crossed I get contacted back for an interview!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Thats awesome!! I didnt know the ymca had preschool classes, when do they want you to start?

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

I was just approached by the YMCA about being an assistant teacher for their preschool class!!! I'm stoked!! I applied to them months ago and forgot all about it!! I'm just waiting to hear back about the details and a possible interview!! The nice thing is, if all goes well and I get the job, I can bring Miah with me!!! OMG yay!! I'm so excited that they even contacted me, especially seeing that I have no teaching experience! They're willing to train and certify me (if I get the job). YAY!!! I feel like everything is starting to fall into place :) Fingers crossed I get contacted back for an interview!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I have no idea lol. I didn't even have an interview or anything. I'm waiting for them to call me (or email me, that's how the contacted me) about setting up an interview or something lol. I'm trying not to put a lot of stock into this, because I still have my interview tomorrow at the dental office, but I can't help but to be excited that I might get to work with kids and have Miah come along with me!! I really hope things work out and I get the job there (at either place really) lol.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Thats awesome!! I didnt know the ymca had preschool classes, when do they want you to start?

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Kristi483
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM
That's awesome. Good luck!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristi483
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Yeah Logan doesn't do it as much as he used to. And I am lucky to get a hug from the older 3 but every morning Logan snuggles with me on the couch with his juice and watches Toy Story.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Aww, I love snuggling. I try to snuggle Miah all the time, but she's on the go constantly LOL.

Quoting Kristi483:

Aww Miah is so sweet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Awesome job news!!

DirtyHippyMama

Mine is that the sun is shining!

DirtyHippyMama

Oh and I got a nap!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)