Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

UPDATE: Now that I've had a chance to use this I thought I would do a update :) Gotta tell ya, I LOVE this! Had absolutely no leaks, no mess, it was simple and comfortable! I used absolutely no disposable products this go round and my period was lighter and shorter! And I had no cramps except in the very beginning. I would highly recommend this! :)

Do any of you ladies use a diva cup? I have cloth pads I use at nights but use tampons during the day. I have heard of diva cups before but they seemed kind of expensive. But I found a site that is having a awesome sale for 54% off on them so I ordered one! But I really don't know what to expect! Any users? Any tips?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Replies (41-49):
Jerichos_Mommy
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:44 PM

You're welcome

Quoting VincyntsMommie:

Thank you so much for the info

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

It is hard for one person to tell another how it feels.   As I said before there is a learning curve.  At first mine was not very comfortable so I had to trim the stem.  Once I did that and learned how to insert in a wat that worked for meit was very comfortable.   but no it does not feel like a tampon, for me tampons are very drying, the diva cup is not.

Quoting VincyntsMommie:

How does it feel? What I mean is, is it like a tampon? Or better? Worse? I want to make sure that I have all the info before I try it! lol

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

No it is reusable just wash with any mild feminine wash or ivory soap or Diva wash in hot water.  I have had mine for 3 years.

Quoting VincyntsMommie:

Is it a one time use thing? Because if it is, it's cheaper to just stick with pads and such. Any problems with infections or keeping clean?

What if your periods are really light? 

Oi... I have a lot of questions. lol

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

You remove it while on or squatting over the toilet and por te conents in.

Quoting VincyntsMommie:

Wow! I have NEVER seen or heard of that before! Seems kind of weird to use. How do you take it out without spilling everywhere? 0.o

Laura1427
by PonyFab on May. 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

I'm not really sure. I considered the diva cup before I got my IUD inserted. Then my periods lightened and I never really thought about it again, lol. But I remember asking My OB if it was ok, and she said yes. Who knows.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on May. 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM

bump 

DirtyHippyMama
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Glad to hear it worked out so well for you! 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Glad it worked out!! Still iffy about it though.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on May. 21, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Oh I know! Months ago I picked one up at the store to just look at and thought NO WAY! But then it was on sale so I gave it a try and its pretty awesome :) Don't know unless you try lol.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Glad it worked out!! Still iffy about it though.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Glad you liked it!!!

Jerichos_Mommy
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Glad you like it:)

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 8, 2012 at 8:21 AM

That's awesome. I might just have to look into getting one now. Thanks for the update.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN