Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Are there any practical joke TV shows, still on?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have a really, kind of funny, idea.... I want to submit it! But, it seems like those aren't on anymore?

Does anyone know of ones that are on yet? Not re-runs either...

And, no, I'm not sharing my idea! LOL. I want to submit it, not have it go an get submitted by someone else, lol.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM
my dh watches a show called impratical jokers..i think thats the name but i dont know wich channel, ill check.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Quoting saraface5383:

my dh watches a show called impratical jokers..i think thats the name but i dont know wich channel, ill check.

Not the style I'm looking for, lol. Those are four guys that like to just be plain mean to each other, lol. 

I'm looking for they play a joke on the general public... lol.

saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM
haha thats it! lol
ohh ok i know what you mean..

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting saraface5383:

Not the style I'm looking for, lol. Those are four guys that like to just be plain mean to each other, lol. 

I'm looking for they play a joke on the general public... lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:45 PM
If you want to say your pregnant with 9 babies that's been done recently LOL. To answer your question, I have ni idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Quoting TristanMitchael:

If you want to say your pregnant with 9 babies that's been done recently LOL. To answer your question, I have ni idea!

Good Goddess NO!

LOL. I'd HATE to be pregnant with that many, and I'd wonder who the hell slipped me the extra strong dose of fertility medicine! I'd go after them for child support!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Lmao. Did you hear about the woman from Mexico who claimed she was pregnant with 9 babies and the rumor went viral?

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Good Goddess NO!

LOL. I'd HATE to be pregnant with that many, and I'd wonder who the hell slipped me the extra strong dose of fertility medicine! I'd go after them for child support!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Lmao. Did you hear about the woman from Mexico who claimed she was pregnant with 9 babies and the rumor went viral?

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Good Goddess NO!

Sure did. She's a dumbass too, lol

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Bette White hosts a show called "Off their rockers" or something like that. It's a show where elderly folks play jokes on younger folks. It's got some pretty funny stuff on it.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I don't have cable so Im not much help

Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Not that I can think of!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)