Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Im gonna beat my dh!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
  • 33 Replies

before anyone reads this I am just venting!!!!!!!!

Our rent is due tomorrow and he has managed to spend damn near all of our money....granted he makes almost 800 every week it just pisses me off I dont like to pay my bills late and he went and spent 700 on guns last weekend and now he is going to sell some of his guns, but went to go buy airbrush shit today....it makes no damn sense to me!!!!! he does this shit all the time but not usually so close to the due date.....grrrrrrrrr

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM
get 'em! I wouldnt feed him dinner.

NO FOOD FOR YOU!! <----Thats what i would say as i pointed my finger at him.

men are just big ass little boys, seriously.
im sorry your stressed out, that was pretty shitty :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I read that in the soup nazi voice ahahahaha  Im not so much stressed as I am aggravated that he thought about airbrushing before paying his bills on time, he knows Im pissed about it but I dont think he worries about it because he knows he will make it this week....I just hate to think what if it ends up being a slow week and he doesnt make it.....but he has been there for 3 or 4 months now and never made less than 800 in a week.....I just worry a lot lol

Quoting saraface5383:

NO FOOD FOR YOU!!
<----Thats what i would say as i pointed my finger at him.

luv.my.kids.365
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Can I ask what he does? I mean if my husband made that... Heck yeah!

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM

He tattoos, he has done really well at this shop, but he likes to spend money so we really dont ever have much put back...... I just worry about a slow week or something lol and I have to find out when slow season is here cause when that hits it wont be that kind of money I am sure!!!

saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM
ONG THATS HOW I WAS MEANING IT TO SOUND! YOUR AMAZING!

lol I know what you mean, I would worry too. If I am not worried about one thing it's another and if there is nothing to worry about I worry for not worrying.
Its a vicious cycle I tell you!

Tell him next time to wait a dang week!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

I read that in the soup nazi voice ahahahaha  Im not so much stressed as I am aggravated that he thought about airbrushing before paying his bills on time, he knows Im pissed about it but I dont think he worries about it because he knows he will make it this week....I just hate to think what if it ends up being a slow week and he doesnt make it.....but he has been there for 3 or 4 months now and never made less than 800 in a week.....I just worry a lot lol

Quoting saraface5383:

NO FOOD FOR YOU!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM

hahaha we rule!!!! yea I am a natural worrier lol yea he said that this month we will just put back some every week instead of spending it and then getting it together the last week!!

Quoting saraface5383:

lol I know what you mean, I would worry too. If I am not worried about one thing it's another and if there is nothing to worry about I worry for not worrying.

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Quoting saraface5383:

NO FOOD FOR YOU!!

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Oh and I meant to say thanks for letting me vent about this and no one being all crappy and judgemental :) makes me that much more happier to be in  this group!!!! One of the groups I used to frequent a lot had a whole bunch of judgemental judies in it!!!!

saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:16 PM
yeah that could easily work, then you have to hide it from him lol

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

hahaha we rule!!!! yea I am a natural worrier lol yea he said that this month we will just put back some every week instead of spending it and then getting it together the last week!!

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Quoting saraface5383:

NO FOOD FOR YOU!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM
this is a pretty awesome group, sometimes meanies get through but they usually dont last long.

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Oh and I meant to say thanks for letting me vent about this and no one being all crappy and judgemental :) makes me that much more happier to be in  this group!!!! One of the groups I used to frequent a lot had a whole bunch of judgemental judies in it!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM

hahahaha exsctly

Quoting saraface5383:

yeah that could easily work, then you have to hide it from him lol

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Quoting saraface5383:

NO FOOD FOR YOU!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)