Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im gonna beat my dh!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

before anyone reads this I am just venting!!!!!!!!

Our rent is due tomorrow and he has managed to spend damn near all of our money....granted he makes almost 800 every week it just pisses me off I dont like to pay my bills late and he went and spent 700 on guns last weekend and now he is going to sell some of his guns, but went to go buy airbrush shit today....it makes no damn sense to me!!!!! he does this shit all the time but not usually so close to the due date.....grrrrrrrrr

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Thank gawd....most of the time I just need to vent about something but in the other group I would vent and all of a sudden there was one girl in particular who felt the need to lecture the shit outta me!!!!

Quoting saraface5383:

this is a pretty awesome group, sometimes meanies get through but they usually dont last long.

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Oh and I meant to say thanks for letting me vent about this and no one being all crappy and judgemental :) makes me that much more happier to be in  this group!!!! One of the groups I used to frequent a lot had a whole bunch of judgemental judies in it!!!!

saraface5383
by Sara on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I hate that crap! we all need to vent its a must sometimes. so people like to stalk!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Thank gawd....most of the time I just need to vent about something but in the other group I would vent and all of a sudden there was one girl in particular who felt the need to lecture the shit outta me!!!!

Quoting saraface5383:

this is a pretty awesome group, sometimes meanies get through but they usually dont last long.

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Oh and I meant to say thanks for letting me vent about this and no one being all crappy and judgemental :) makes me that much more happier to be in  this group!!!! One of the groups I used to frequent a lot had a whole bunch of judgemental judies in it!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I would be so pissed!

Laura1427
by PonyFab on May. 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM
2 moms liked this

You know, my husband has had moments like that too. Never with the rent, but with other bills. He will forget they need to be paid, or plan to pay them late for something silly. Its really frustrating.

But....my husband has never let us go without food, shelter, or any utilities. So really, I guess he has a better plan in his mind than I imagine. lol. He has never let a decision that I thought was terrible, put us in a bad spot. But I am like you. I pay when things are due, not the day or week after they were due. It kind of gives me anxiety to know that things are unpaid. Thats probably not healthy...LOL.

My best advice is to skim a few bucks off the top every week (maybe 5....10...or 20...100 whatever you know you can spare) and hide it away. I have a nice little stash of cash that I keep for those "just in case" moments. DH has a steady paycheck, so we don't have to worry about slow weeks. He gets paid the same every other friday.. But if he didnt......I know it would be even more stressful. Having a little stash of cash will really really make you feel better about the situation.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM

This is totally my dh, we have never been without, but I still worry lol

Quoting Laura1427:

You know, my husband has had moments like that too. Never with the rent, but with other bills. He will forget they need to be paid, or plan to pay them late for something silly. Its really frustrating.

But....my husband has never let us go without food, shelter, or any utilities. So really, I guess he has a better plan in his mind than I imagine. lol. He has never let a decision that I thought was terrible, put us in a bad spot. But I am like you. I pay when things are due, not the day or week after they were due. It kind of gives me anxiety to know that things are unpaid. Thats probably not healthy...LOL.

My best advice is to skim a few bucks off the top every week (maybe 5....10...or 20...100 whatever you know you can spare) and hide it away. I have a nice little stash of cash that I keep for those "just in case" moments. DH has a steady paycheck, so we don't have to worry about slow weeks. He gets paid the same every other friday.. But if he didnt......I know it would be even more stressful. Having a little stash of cash will really really make you feel better about the situation.

nngmommy83
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:15 PM

I would beat him too LOL

LeCoeurdelaMer
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 8:49 AM

My DH hates to pay for anythings.  Has a good job and all but just seems to suck off his family rather than  pay for stuff himself. We have basics of what we need (have had a few utilities cut but then they get put back on, stresses me out bad) and we have a few small extras, but I feel like there is no real future here, no planning and no real partnership.  and worse part is, I hate being around his family because even though they don't say stuff I feel like a leach. He doesn't take care of our place and I wasn't raised to live like trash but I can't keep up with everything myself. He always has an excuse or some reason for what he does, but really I just don't understand it most of the time and rather than argue I just shut up. Our kids are still little, but I'm afraid they are going to see this as they grow up and its not good that way. He say dont worry, it all gets done, but I know none of its right and sometimes he gets just ugly in how he treats me and the kids and his family too. Sorry for venting, just feel lost here and what you said made me think about what I'm living with.

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:21 AM

i would be so mad!!!

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Lol he totally got it paid within the week :)

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 21, 2012 at 11:49 AM

He doesn't tell you when he's spending money?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)