Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Wwyd

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
So, I feel pregnant but there is very little probability that I am. When I brought it up with my doctor and she said it was pms. Problem is that was happening about one week prior to AF coming. Now it's more frequent. I seem to have gained wait more in the belly but it could be in my head. I mean it's like a 3 pound fluctuation. My belly feels fuller but it's not hard or anything. Just seem to be nautius and every time I test it's always negative although I haven't tested in months. I feel like a neg test is wasted but would you test? I don't have insurance any more. It will be a transition period for insurance. I just feel off and my doctor was useless. Would she have been able to tell when she did her pap? I've had AF every month pretty close to on time every month. Would you poas? I hate wasting them on a negative.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM
she would have noticed because your cervix would have been closed.right? lol

id wait to start if i didnt then i would take a test a few days after, it can be stress also. if your stressed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 2:46 PM
I just finished AF like now.

Quoting saraface5383:

she would have noticed because your cervix would have been closed.right? lol

id wait to start if i didnt then i would take a test a few days after, it can be stress also. if your stressed

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

There are free clinics out there that give free pregnancy tests.

lyrick24
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:13 PM

are you late? if not i would give it a little time and if you havent started then i would check.

nngmommy83
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:22 PM

This is what I would do

Quoting lyrick24:

are you late? if not i would give it a little time and if you havent started then i would check.

mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Not late, never late. I just had AF ending today. I just feel off most of the time. Maybe I'm just fat and feel off because of that and just have a tad extra weight right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laura1427
by PonyFab on May. 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I would take a test.

MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on May. 4, 2012 at 1:09 AM
try a free clinic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM
I don't really need a doc right now. A home test would answer the questions I suppose. I just hate to test when it's highly unlikely. I don't know how often it happens that women have AF through out all or parts of their pregnancy. I never have before so that's why I'm skeptical. I guess that's what I'm wondering. How likely is it for a woman to have AF during pregnancy. If its very uncommon then I will just consider it to be some weird hormone thing causing me to feel this way. I'll be glad when we are actually trying and have less doubts. Right now it would all be unplanned. Just tired of feeling sick and the doc I had just said it was pms.

Quoting MommyAkaTiffany:

try a free clinic?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN