Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, I'm awake.

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:06 AM
  • 9 Replies

Saaarraaa, where ARE you?

Also, where's Shay?

Its almost midnight and I'm awake. I've been watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding all night (craaaazy!) and eating pizza. I'm also going to finish a whole beer, I never finish a beer, usually James finishes it for me but he's sleeping on the other couch with Dd. 

I don't think I'm getting thinner. *frown* I wish I was one of those people that had the motivation to exercise all the time. I mean, I really really do. My SIL is obsessed with exercising and while I in no way shape or form envy her (LOVE her, but she's a little crazy) I would like to have a flat tummy as well.

.....don't tell anyone. I secretly wish that when she starts to have kids she gets fat and then has no time to obsessively exercise and just keeps all of it on.

I know *hangs head* I'm a horrible person. 

As long as we're confessing (or rather, I'm confessing) do you think its a horrible thing to be ok with skinny chicks as long as they're unnattractive? O_o again, horrible person, feel free to hate on me. But seriously, our waitress the other night was suuuuper skinny (if I worked at Old Chicagos I would eat pizza ALL the damn time) but generally not that pretty imo so I didnt give her the evil eye. 

*sigh* If only I didn't love food SO freaking much! 

Maybe I should get over this irrational fear of kitchen technology (I'm selling our blender at our upcoming yard sale, it needs to be loved and I just neglect the poor thing) and blend something. Like some quinoa or something, whatever that is. I'm fairly certain it's healthy and apparently thats what I should be eating. 

Hey! I finished my beer! 

Also, Vin Diesel is suuuuuuper sexy, its too bad he's gay.

Sometimes I think that sexy celebrity men just SAY they're gay (to the public) so that women will stop hitting on them and move on to a more attainable straight sexy celebrity. Like Matt Bomer, mmm that man is sexy. Actually, I can see him being seriously gay. It does no good for a celebrity female to say she's gay, men will still hold on to that hope for a future lesbian sex tape. Ellen has a pretty hot wife (its true! Don't lie and say you dont think Portia is human heat wave), I wonder how that happened, from what i understand Ellen is quite a bit older than she is. 

I really did finish my beer, its time to to go to bed.  I'm done being random! 

by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on May. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

LOL!!! I'm here :) I love your early morning post LOL. They make my day. Last night Jake and I were "having alone time" seeing how Miah fell asleep in her own bed for a change lol.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

hahahahahaha ohhhh you should get an award for best post ever!!!!

saraface5383
by Sara on May. 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM
OMFG THE ONE NIGHT...ONE NIGHT I WENT TO BED EARLY! ahHhhhhhhH i am sad:(
what kind of beer? And no if they are super skinny then of course its better if they are ugly faced.
vin diesal is gay?
portia is hot but ellen is freaking hilarious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Lmao! I was wondering where you were Sara!! I had no one to chat with! 

It was this blueberry infused beer, NOT wild blue, but it was ok I guess. I prefer Wild Blue. Just like I shouldn't let Dh pick out clothes for Dd, I shouldn't let him pick out beer either!

Vin Diesel IS gay. Its SAD. Apparently he has a twin brother though! I think he's straight. I hope he's bald too. Mmmm.

Portia IS hot and Ellen IS hilarious, I watch her show every day. I'm a sad testament to the sahm, my friends don't get it.

Quoting saraface5383:

what kind of beer? And no if they are super skinny then of course its better if they are ugly faced.
vin diesal is gay?

saraface5383
by Sara on May. 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM
blueberry infused beer? what is this you speak of?
you kinda killed my day with vin diesal being gay.
i love ellen i watch her if there is people on it i care to see other than that im watching something else!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

It was this blueberry infused beer, NOT wild blue, but it was ok I guess. I prefer Wild Blue. Just like I shouldn't let Dh pick out clothes for Dd, I shouldn't let him pick out beer either!

Vin Diesel IS gay. Its SAD. Apparently he has a twin brother though! I think he's straight. I hope he's bald too. Mmmm.

Portia IS hot and Ellen IS hilarious, I watch her show every day. I'm a sad testament to the sahm, my friends don't get it.

Quoting saraface5383:

vin diesal is gay?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Mmmmm you haven't had blueberry infused beer?? It's called Wild Blue and its a 10% beer (thats a good beer, but it'll get ya tipsy after one or two) and goes GREAT with foods like burgers! Sometimes I drink it with pizza too. Try a savory burger with it or even a savory steak with mushrooms and carmelized onions on top or ooh! Even a chicken chili. *sigh* There I go again, dreaming about food, there's something wrong with me. :-/

Aw, I'm sorry I killed your day! It killed my day when I found out Matt Bomer was gay. 

Quoting saraface5383:

i love ellen i watch her if there is people on it i care to see other than that im watching something else!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting saraface5383:

vin diesal is gay?

saraface5383
by Sara on May. 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM
i havent tried it, but now im going to. ill add a big fat juicy steak to it...mmmmmmmm....

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Mmmmm you haven't had blueberry infused beer?? It's called Wild Blue and its a 10% beer (thats a good beer, but it'll get ya tipsy after one or two) and goes GREAT with foods like burgers! Sometimes I drink it with pizza too. Try a savory burger with it or even a savory steak with mushrooms and carmelized onions on top or ooh! Even a chicken chili. *sigh* There I go again, dreaming about food, there's something wrong with me. :-/

Aw, I'm sorry I killed your day! It killed my day when I found out Matt Bomer was gay. 

Quoting saraface5383:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting saraface5383:

vin diesal is gay?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

You are too funny! :) 

GraceHudson
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)