Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Vent of the day 5/5

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

What's gotten under your skin today?

devil

My dog is a child stalker. She's been following Miah all over the place all day, like her freakin' shadow. I know they dog loves her, but when I try to give her a hug, back up dog!!

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kristi483
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Nothing so far but it isn't even 9am yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM

James has to work Saturdays now and it totally sucks. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Oh OH! AND we went to KFC last night because I wanted fried chicken for dinner (don't judge, its frickin' delicious) and .....get this.....they were OUT OF CHICKEN. I didnt the beleive the guy when he first told me, apparently ALL the locations of KFC in Pueblo (there are only 3) were out of chicken.

How does this happen?!

Apparently their chicken trucks didnt come in that day. Yeah, ok. Suuuure. Chicken trucks. You bastards.

So I took that as a sign from God to come home and make pizza instead. 

nngmommy83
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:55 PM
People inviting you to a bday party the day off! Seriously?!!! It not only makes me feel like an after thought but were not gonna be able to go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

There's a woman on cafemom being mean to me! Go beat her up Shay.

Kristi483
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM
My parents live in a super small town they have Mcds, KFC Pizz Hut and Sonic that's it. Once when I was there we wanted to go out Sonic was closed due to electrical prblems, KFC was out of Chicken, Pizza Hut was out of dough (don't know why they even stayed open) and my dad is district sypervisor for the Mcd's he didn't want to go there.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oh OH! AND we went to KFC last night because I wanted fried chicken for dinner (don't judge, its frickin' delicious) and .....get this.....they were OUT OF CHICKEN. I didnt the beleive the guy when he first told me, apparently ALL the locations of KFC in Pueblo (there are only 3) were out of chicken.

How does this happen?!

Apparently their chicken trucks didnt come in that day. Yeah, ok. Suuuure. Chicken trucks. You bastards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 5, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Our Pizza Hut has been out of dough before for certain things. I LOVE their pizza rollers and they're a great non-messy way for dd to have her pizza without the sauce and TWICE they've been out of the dough for it. I always email a complaint asking why they can't keep their restaurant stocked and they usually give me a free pizza after that, lol.

Quoting Kristi483:

My parents live in a super small town they have Mcds, KFC Pizz Hut and Sonic that's it. Once when I was there we wanted to go out Sonic was closed due to electrical prblems, KFC was out of Chicken, Pizza Hut was out of dough (don't know why they even stayed open) and my dad is district sypervisor for the Mcd's he didn't want to go there.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

How does this happen?!

gmadiane
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I come in to work on Saturdays with hubby to help out, so he leaves to get some stuff for fishing tomorrow and I stay here to keep the shop open and the shop closed at 5, its now almost 6 he is still not back, not happy at all

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on May. 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM

You got it!!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

There's a woman on cafemom being mean to me! Go beat her up Shay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN