Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Introducing:

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

JASPER!

He is the newest member of our family :) He is an 11 week old Standard Poodle. On the way to get him I had what I thought was a panic attack so I almost changed my mind about him but dh told me it was probably indigestion and to get over it lol. After I had to have him pull over so I can get out of the car and collect myself we went to  see the pups. There was 2 of them, one was super friendly with the kids and they liked him, but I really liked Jasper, he was the little runt but he is so quiet and mellow. Since we have gotten home he hasn't left my side and when we were playing in the yard he was following the kids around and keeping a close eye on them. I hope he says this laid back!

The name was going to be either Jasper or Scout, DH was the tie-breaker with Jasper. What do you think he looks like?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on May. 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I don't think he looks like either, lol. But he's not my dog either. I tend to name my pets by what they tell me, lol. I know it sound odd, but their name comes to me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on May. 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Awwww, congrats!!!! I like the name Jasper. I wanted to name our dog Sprocket (the dog from Fraggle Rock), but my sister already named her Arkham (like in Batman) and it really fits her.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on May. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM

LOL. What does he look like? We were going through a few names, Scout, Wrangler, Roper, Gruff,  Cotton and then Jasper popped into my head out of nowhere lol.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

I don't think he looks like either, lol. But he's not my dog either. I tend to name my pets by what they tell me, lol. I know it sound odd, but their name comes to me...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on May. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Need a face shot, lol
He's always mellow?.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on May. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I'll try to get a picture. But so far he has been mellow the whole time and doesn't leave my side unless he's following one of the kids around.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Need a face shot, lol
He's always mellow?.

mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM
I think he looks like an Oliver. He looks big for 11 weeks. Very pretty dog though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristi483
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Precious! Love him. I like Jasper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM

*gasp!* Puppy!!! He's so cute and a perfect Jasper!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on May. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

He'll be 12 weeks tomorrow I think it is. He's bigger than my other lap dogs but he was the "runt" of the litter. His brother was a lot bigger than he is. & Thanks :)

Quoting mjimaging:

I think he looks like an Oliver. He looks big for 11 weeks. Very pretty dog though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)