Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Vent of the day 5/7

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

What's really gotten under your skin today?

devil

Eh, nothing really. I just have a lot to do today and only 2 hands lol. Oh and I ran outta tampons (i had no idea that i was even close to running out, which means a certain little somebody has been taking them), so I had to call my friend down the street to see if I could bum a few off her. She had no problem with bringing me a few to get me by until Dh gets home (he has my debit card and i never carry cash). She offered to buy me a box of what I use, but I couldn't let her do that lol. AF should be gone by the end of today anyway. My periods only last 2-3 days.

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Our wireless router is slowly dying. I think it heard me say we were going to replace it tonight because it suddenly decided to work this morning. Pffft, I'm still replacing it. We've had it for two years and thats a long life for a wireless router so i cant complain TOO much.

Kristi483
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM
We have to find a new home for one of our dogs :( She has been miserable since we moved here. At our old house we had a huge yard and she spent most of the day out there (by her own choice). We have no yard at all here so she is stuck inside but for the 3 to 4 times a day I walk her. Dh has never liked her in the 4 yrs we have had her. His dog passed away shortly after we got her and I think that stopped hom from bonding with her.

Well lately she and our older dog have been getting into it all the time. I know it is my older dog who starts it but I won't get rid of her. She is pretty old and has some medical issues. I don't want to send her to a new home now. She just doesn't have the patience for our younger dog who is very energetic and playful still and our younger dog won't ever leave her alone. If I seperate them the younger dog barks and whines and howls for hours on end aand it limits their space to move around even more. (We don't allow them upstairs on the carpeting this is military housing and I don't want to have to pay for any damage or anything when we move.) Both dogs have to be caged when they can't be watched.

Last night was the final straw for DH and he says our younger dog has to go. They got into it pretty good and didn't stop like they usually do when I tell them to cut it out. My older dog was sleeping and the younger one kept bugging her so she went after her. My younger dog got the upper hand and had her pinned and bit her neck. She punctured the skin. It was just a superficial wound not deep at all and its fine now. But its not safe to have them doing that around the kids.

Its really sad we have had her since she was a puppy. :( But I guess we are going to start looking for a new home for her. Hopefully we can find a family that has.kids, a yard for her to run around in and maybe another dog her size because all she wants to do is play play.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM
All I want is sleep. Tristan just wont sleep. Im taking him to the doc tomorrow to rule out an ear infection cause I figured it was teeth but that doesnt last a month straight. I.need.sleep.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Nothing really, I couldn't finish the paper I started but I'll do it tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)