Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

I kind of hate sunday (piog)

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

So every week I work really hard to get my house clean and in order and to keep it that way....and every sunday (dh's day off and dss's day off) family day....they trash my house!!!! it's insane!!! no one picks shit up or even tries to help out!!! So on Monday my house is wrecked and it takes me forever to pick up and clean....I think I don't notice it as much during the week cause they only have a few hours a day where they can mess stuff up so it's easier to clean, I guess I didn't realize how much I do until I really stopped and looked at the mess!!!!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM
I hate messes! I hate hate hate them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Tell them to clean up their own messes! 

Kristi483
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I hear ya every Monday is my get the house straightened up after having the older 3 and Dh home all weekend day. Don't know how I will keep it clean this summer when they are out of school though I already told them their rooms and bathroom and any toys from the living room have to be cleaned before they can do anything fun this summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM

IKR and then this summer my stepdaughter will be down as well....and she's not neat either! plus my mom dad and son are coming down for a week....

nngmommy83
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I feel you! I work very hard to clean the house during the weekend since I work and go to school during the week. I wish they would maintain it though cause by Wednesday it's a freaking mess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I have said this myself!!  

Every monday, I am totally SCREWED.  I hate it.  Every friday, the house is spotless and then the weekend hits.   GAHHHHH!!!

Laura1427
by PonyFab on May. 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I am the same way. I clean through the week and the weekend it gets messed up. lol.  I always say it takes me an entire day of cleaning to recover from the weekend, and really it kind of does. I try to get EVERYTHING done Monday so that I can rest (minus small things) through the week. I do all the laundry, sweep, bathrooms, mop, take trash out, etc. Its really only a couple hours of work, but then the rest of the day I spend taking care of the kids. So really the couple hours is during nap time lol.

DirtyHippyMama
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Not cool! :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN