Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Do you have family pizza night?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
  • 21 Replies

I love pizza.

Seriously.

Its quite possibly something that, if there were ONE food available if the world were to end, I could happily eat every day.

I like ordering pizza. But pizza hut never comes out with anything NEW ya know? They just take what they already have and twist it around somehow. Gets old after awhile.

I really like making my own pizza at home! We buy the crust (I'm still afraid of using yeast, lol) and I like to top it with red sauce, mushrooms, black olives, green olives, garlic, and pepperoni.

My preffered pizza is a kalamata olive and marinated artichoke hearts pizza with a pesto sauce but Dh wont eat that lol. He loves hawaiian pizza and thats not exactly my favorite. 

Do you love pizza in your house? Do you ever have a family pizza night?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 8, 2012 at 12:36 PM
we do it once a week, well we used too. We all got burned out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VisionSeeker
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

We do pizza night every week.  I use a bread maker to make my crust and then we all add own toppings to our own "personal" pizzas.

mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM
We love pizza. The best is the one we make. We make it all from scratch. My favorite is seasoned chickens and onion with a pesto sauce. Then we do tomatoe based sauce with pepperoni and sometimes we add bacon. I usually add a food processed sausage to the sauce. Yum. I'm making this tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

we dont have a certain night we have it but we usually have it once a week. we buy the crust and put on toppings. we like peperoni, sausage and cheese. the other day we had a spinach one. it was good. the kids didnt eat it though.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Lol dh won't eat pizza with spinach on it either. I love it!

Quoting lyrick24:

we dont have a certain night we have it but we usually have it once a week. we buy the crust and put on toppings. we like peperoni, sausage and cheese. the other day we had a spinach one. it was good. the kids didnt eat it though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM
That's a great idea! I would totally do that if I wasn't afraid of the food processor.

Quoting mjimaging:

We love pizza. The best is the one we make. We make it all from scratch. My favorite is seasoned chickens and onion with a pesto sauce. Then we do tomatoe based sauce with pepperoni and sometimes we add bacon. I usually add a food processed sausage to the sauce. Yum. I'm making this tomorrow!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM

we dont

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM

This whole pizza night topic got me hungry FOR pizza so we each had personal pizzas for dinner tonight, lol.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 9, 2012 at 12:53 AM

I like it, but we dont eat it that often, all the bread is bad for dh

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I'm pretty there they make a gluten free pizza dough!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

I like it, but we dont eat it that often, all the bread is bad for dh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)