Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Hot Topic # 2

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM
  • 20 Replies

Abortion

Pro-life, pro-choice, never thought about it, or other?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 9, 2012 at 7:17 PM
pro choice-to a point
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 9, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Pro Choice, with exceptions. I think abortion should be taken as a medical condition. I beleive that if the pregnancy were to kill the mother or if the baby were given a diagnosis of a 0% percent survival, then I think it should be legal.

However, I'm against girls using it as a form of birth control. They should have been more careful.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on May. 10, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Pro - life is the choice FOR ME! I don't think abortion should be used as a form of birth control and should only be used if medically necessary. But on the other hand you can't force a woman to carry a child she doesn't wantcause she might not make the best choices for the fetus while she's pregnant. IDjust know what my choice is.

Racer15
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Pro-Choice with zero exceptions.  I don't give a hoot why you get an abortion, how many you have, what trimester you are...not my life, not my problem.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on May. 10, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Pro Life~!!!!!

Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Pro-choice through and through.  No one should be able to tell another what to do with their body.  I fully believe in womans right to choose.  

Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I love this reply!!  It pretty much sums up how I feel also!  

Quoting Racer15:

Pro-Choice with zero exceptions.  I don't give a hoot why you get an abortion, how many you have, what trimester you are...not my life, not my problem.

nngmommy83
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM

pro choice but with limitations

MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on May. 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

pro-choice

Poohy1975
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I'm ..... well in case of rape,the mothers health, or incest i think the woman should have the choice. In any other case i feel it's murder.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)