So DH is not feeling so good about this lady he is working for. She is flopping back and forth on the housing and just not making him super comfortable. Not to mention she currently has him working seven days a week, twelve hours a day. That's not even minimum wage. Tomorrow he will find out if she even has anything good enough to make it worth it but as of right now his gut is saying he's leaving the ranch for good on Wednesday. His parents have already said that they'd love to have us by them and that they will help make sure that happens if it's what we want. His mom is still set on helpin me reach my goal and has offered me a postion in the birthing center she plans to open. She would love to have the grandkids around too. So we are leaning towards grand junction Colorado. DH said he will get any job and maybe go back to school or what have you to become a vet tech. Apparently it's also a large ranching community so he might be able to still do what he wants to do but I think a vet tech job would be better suiting for him. He is expecting her to come back tomorrow and say it isn't working out. Too bad she couldn't have decided this three weeks ago! He was getting paid but it seems like it was a waste of valuable time. Oh well, we'll roll with the punches I guess. Go where life takes us. I told DH maybe we should just become travelers.
on May. 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM