Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
His name is Ichabod and I saved his life. Dh has snakes and bought baby rats to feed to them and I stole one. I gave the snake 5 min, he did not eat it in time..so, HE'S MINE MINE MINE!

I love him, and he's just a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Replies (21-25):
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM
omg ewwwww!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

hahhahaha yay for saving the mouse!!! just make sure not to save anymore.....those things breed like crazy!!! We had saved two and come to find out the were male/female well as the female was giving birthd the male got on her and got her pg again!!! WHILE she was giving birth....wth!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Sara on May. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM
the feeder rats are always blue its so wierd. we have only gotten one white one, the rest all look like cows lol

Quoting Poohy1975:

I love rats. That's one thing i hate about being in Korea,i can't have one. My fav was my blue one.She was so sweet. She died at 5 years.Longest living one i ever had.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Member on May. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I would be scared of them but I'm glad that you got him instead of the snake eating him

DirtyHippyMama
by on May. 20, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Thanks! You're the best! 

Quoting saraface5383:

lol I wont post pics! i love then too, he keeps them in the garage so i dont have to deal with them luckily.

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

**SHUDDER** 

I abore mice, rats, hamsters and the like. Sorry! 

Do not, I repeat, do not ever show pics in here without a warning in the title. LOL 

You'll here me screaming in CA if you do! 

nngmommy83
by on May. 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM
I can't handle that! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)