Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Anyone sale-ing this weekend?

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

We are!

We stopped at a couple of sales today and I found a jogging stroller for $15! SWEET!

Can't wait to see what kind of deals we find this weekend. We're going to measure our blinds to see if we can find any at sales that will fit (we have kids and cats. Enough said). Be nice to find some fabric... bwahahaha. Or even some cheap shirts that I can recycle into diapers!

by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on May. 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM

That's an awesome buy! I dunno if we're gonna go sale-ing this weekend. We just had a neighborhood garage sale last week, so everybody is probably cleaned out lol.

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on May. 24, 2012 at 3:40 PM

LOL.

I need to figure out how to take the fabric off this one so I can clean it really well. But, it seems in overall, good condition. 

nngmommy83
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM
probably not
MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on May. 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I love sale-ing!

Mrs_Oaks
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Yes, I am definatley going. The town next to me is having a town wide sale. Then theres 1 two towns over having one next weekend. If you can find some good town wide sales, those are the best to go to.

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on May. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Quoting Mrs_Oaks:

Yes, I am definatley going. The town next to me is having a town wide sale. Then theres 1 two towns over having one next weekend. If you can find some good town wide sales, those are the best to go to.

Don't usually get them here. The town up from us has a lot because of a festival. Our town won't have their until August, and I can't say I'll be going much then. I'll have a newborn.

But, it's Memorial Day weekend... everyone likes to hold them now! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)