Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

will your comment makes us laugh the hardest...

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

What's the most pleasantly ridiculous thing your (or someone else’s) child has ever said or done, to put you on the spot? Share the real-life joke...

by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on May. 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I'll have to think about it my kids crack me up all day but I can never remember to retell anything lol

BirdIsTheWord
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM

DH and I were in bed getting ready for some long overdue "happy time". We were really getting into it when over the baby moniter we heard, "Heeeeeeeeeeeey." It was my 4 month old waking up from her nap and I swear it sounded just like that. :/ 

Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Keira asked me how Clover was going to get out of me when I was preggo.  I told her that when she was ready, she would just "pop" out of me.  She was ok with that.  

Fast forward 6 mos...we are sitting having lunch, and out the blue she asks me again.  I answered her the same as before.  She turns around and says "I know mama, but WHERE does she pop out of?"    I opted to tell her the truth, and she was horrified, haha.  She said "  Did I come out of there too mama?  

Yes, yes you did small child.  She cracks me up....you would have had to see her face to get the full effect....ha.

mjimaging
by Melissa on May. 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Katherine was watching memo when she was two and the gulls that are so annoying were on and she commented on how annoying they were. The sitter was floored.

One time we must have been yelling at her and she goes "stop yelling at me, it's irritating".

She was always spewing funny stuff. Not so much now :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Miss Olivia was 3 years 2 months when our son was born. She never saw us change his diaper until he was about 6 months old. So i was in getting ready to go and hubs was changing him. 

I hear a Horrified child screaming MOMMY i run out there and she is crying hystarically saying *daddy broke bentley and his guts are coming out* a laugh and say No thats his penis thats what he is suppose to have!

Or there is miss Illianna. She is only 11 months older then bentley and being only 20 months she is to young to understand why bentleys parts are different. I was changing him and turned to grab the wipes and he starts crying. i turn around and she had yanked on him with her eye browns down and saying ewww poop LOL poor baby and ever since if i try to change his diaper she stays about 5 feet away saying ewww poop. 

Poor bentley!

youngartista
by Member on May. 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM

My 2 1/2 year old dd was sitting on my shoulder's at the ciggarette checkout area early one morning and she yells "WHAT THE...." the people around us were silent.. then she was like "HECK" i was mortified as i waited to hear what followed.

AND my girls (5 and 2 1.2) like justin beiber and hannah montana so i dl'd some of their music on my phone. my lo was listening to "baby" before we took the kids to a school event and as we were walking (both of my hands full of kids hands) i hear "WOAAAHHHH" My face turns red and i yelled to my mom.. take their hands.. i must turn this off!! Lol.. So now i've got the beibs singing full blast on my phone, my girls giggling, my face red, my mom laughing at me and alot of other adults watching.. and avoiding.. Lol.

nngmommy83
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Bahahaha these are funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawnzilla
by on May. 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM
At dinner one night... In a fairly quiet fancy restaurant.. After we had discussed the night before what our different body parts were called.. My now 7 year old, then 5.. In the middle of eating quietly.. Getting embarrassed just thinking about it.. Loudly announced "mommy! I just tooted and it came up my VAGINA!!". Yeah I didn't know whether to crawl under the table or laugh hysterically. I got some very dirty looks LOL.
gmadiane
by on May. 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM

some of you may be too young to understand this but back when my kids were young we went to a blockbuster to rent movies and my son wanted to see a movie called jungle fever, so my little white son walked up to the counter and asked the pretty black girl working, do you have jungle fever, everyone busted out laughing, I will never forget as long as I live

flowerfunleah
by Leah on May. 26, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Dd hasn't made any adorable comments yet BUT I do remember a student my first year of teaching in a Montessori preschool. She came to me that day and told me she had a boo-boo on her finger so i kissed it better. She comes to me again 5 minutes later and says,

"Miss Leah, I have another boo-boo."

Me: "Oh no! Where is it?"

"My butt."

lol "I'm sorry you hurt your butt."

"Kiss it!"

lol no, I did NOT kiss her butt but i laughed all the same.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)