Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
I hooked my garage sale find up for my son and the neighbor boy today. They loved it.

Them I ended up letting my daughter go out so she would calm down. She'd been bring because she wanted outside. Well, little girl just LOVED the ice cold water, lol

I have birth to fish... Not human children. Lll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Replies (11-16):
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on May. 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Oh!! I didn't even think about using dish soap to make it slippery.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

My SS has a slip n slide and I call it slip and bleed from the anus. No matter where we put it in the yard, he ALWAYS flies off the end and lands on a rock that magically appears lol. Miah's gotten wise to it, so she'll just walk down it like a little runway.

Ow! My son won't slide down it yet, but the neighbor does. I had to put some dawn dish soap on it to actually make it slippery though, lol.

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on May. 29, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Yeah, they couldn't slide down it. Neighbor boy was trying to slide on his knees and it just wasn't happeneing, lol. So, I squirted just a little bit of dish soap into a cup, and then added water and dumped it over the slip n slide.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

My SS has a slip n slide and I call it slip and bleed from the anus. No matter where we put it in the yard, he ALWAYS flies off the end and lands on a rock that magically appears lol. Miah's gotten wise to it, so she'll just walk down it like a little runway.

Ow! My son won't slide down it yet, but the neighbor does. I had to put some dawn dish soap on it to actually make it slippery though, lol.

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on May. 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Awesome idea. We put the slip n slide downhill, hoping that would help a little, but SS would always get stuck in the middle lol.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Yeah, they couldn't slide down it. Neighbor boy was trying to slide on his knees and it just wasn't happeneing, lol. So, I squirted just a little bit of dish soap into a cup, and then added water and dumped it over the slip n slide.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on May. 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I have it at a light decline. I wanted to have the water pool at the end of it, lol. 

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Awesome idea. We put the slip n slide downhill, hoping that would help a little, but SS would always get stuck in the middle lol.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Laura1427
by PonyFab on May. 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Lol! Slip n slides are fun
Gweneveer
by Colleen on May. 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM

LOL!!!

Ive never used a slip n slide in my life....they do look like fun though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN