Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Zombie Girls *you know who you are ;) *

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

With all the recent "zombie" events this week, I just wanted to hear your plans on how to combat the zombies. Here are some of my ideas (feel free to add them to your survival list)

1. Surround my home with treadmills. (I see it this way, if zombies approach my home, they'll only make it to the treadmills, then they can't go anywhere. From there, I'll hook them up for solar power, and water power)

2. Make brain jerky. (We all know zombies love brains, so why not have their favorite treat ready for em. Maybe they'll be thankful and just move on to the next house.)

3. Put up a sign that says "No brains here." (It'll save them from wasting time at my place.)

Don't forget PRACTICE YOUR DOUBLE TAPPING SKILLS LADIES!!!

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
saraface5383
by Sara on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Here! Here! Here!

Those are fantastic!

I plan on standing at the top of my stairs and just blasting away. If they get in of course.

I need a better plan obviously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM

hahaha you gals are funny =)

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM

hahahahaha I love it~!!!!! I am getting my rifles back this week!!!! I am also getting ready to buy a suburban or something else that is big and then I am jsut working on getting my survival stuff together in case SHTF and we have to get outta here quick.....Ive seen like 3 or 4 zombie type reports in the past few days...and thats a lot considering I dont have cable or read the newspapers......

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooh yay! Ok, here are our plans at the event of a zombie apocolypse.

1A. Go to gun store and gather ALL the guns and ammo in the back of a bus we've stolen. Preferabbly an RV but we'll see what we can steal when the time comes.

1B. OR go to Dragon Mans here in colorado, he's got some BIG @$$ guns that would kill a lot more zombies in one shoot, assuming he's a zombie, we'll kill him. If he's not a zombie, we'll move on to the gun store and come back when he's dead. 

2. Steal RV or bus, I guess that should be 1 but we'll be too busy gathering supplies.

3. Gather supplies! Its a zombie apocolypse so we figure looting is acceptable and we live near a ton of walmarts. Best to do it early before everyone becomes a zombie and we have to fight our way in there. If we do it early and there ARE zombies in the store, we can use the other non-zombie looters as shields in case the already there zombies decide to attack.

3. Assuming the people we love aren't zombies, we would gather them in our RV as we make our way North. Not a lot of our friends are very smart, so we'll do them the added favor of putting them out of their misery as we go since they'll most likely be zombies themselves by the time we get there.

4. We're coming for you ladies!!! Try to hold on until we get there ;-)

5. Go North to where it's SO cold that the zombie virus is obsolete.

6. Just in case, we'll build an anti-zombie fortress and a village within that. 

7. Teach the weaklings how to hunt and survive. 

8. Re-populate the world!

Ta da!! lol

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM

We have swords.... and I can easily pick one up! haha. Did you want your head cut off now? Or lateR?

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:04 AM

You're very brave. I wouldn't get close enough to one to use a sword lol

Quoting ForeverInLove:

We have swords.... and I can easily pick one up! haha. Did you want your head cut off now? Or lateR?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)