Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

"Keep your clothes on!!!" HELP!!

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM
  • 17 Replies

Okay, so my wonderful 3 year old WILL NOT keep her clothes on for anything!! We were just outside at my in-laws, playing volleyball, and I turn around and there's Miah, pants & panties down around her ankles and shirt hanging from a bush. She thought it would be funny to run from me, so I had to chase her naked tan body through the yard. After I caught her, I got her dressed and played ball with her and our dog. My phone rings, so my MIL offers to watch her while I take the call. I come back out and what do I see, her shirt in the middle of the street and her pants on their patio!! Ugh.. OMFG I just turned around to see if she was still playing with her Legos and she's naked again!!!!! Do all kids go through this phase? Please tell me this will pass.

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nngmommy83
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM
No advice but that's freaking hilarious! Lol my kids haven't done that : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jun. 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Lmao! God love that little girl!

saraface5383
by Sara on Jun. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Yup, well my oldest did that and now my 2 year old refuses underwear and pants and only wants to wear his purple shirt.

This too shall pass. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:51 PM

OMG I am sorry but I am laughing! I am sure I won't laugh when Myles pulls stuff like that!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM

LOL! She's a riot dude. She's naked right now behind me, drawing rainbows. I'm so scared that if I send her to preschool, she'll get naked and then I'll get some nasty note home lol. Oh and it doesn't help that when she got naked the other day, she swung her shirt around her head and started singing "I'm Sexy and I Know It". I was like WTF! I have a feeling I'm going to be grey before I'm 26.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Lmao! God love that little girl!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:53 PM

LOL! I just hope this passes before school.

Quoting saraface5383:

Yup, well my oldest did that and now my 2 year old refuses underwear and pants and only wants to wear his purple shirt.

This too shall pass. Lol

opal10161973
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM

My DD likes to be nekked too.  She just turned 5yo.  Good luck!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM

LOL! Miah gets naked EVERYWHERE (if I take my eyes off her for a second). She's quick! She got naked at Walmart once and she was right behind me!! I had strangers handing me her clothes that they found. I was so embarrassed.

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

OMG I am sorry but I am laughing! I am sure I won't laugh when Myles pulls stuff like that!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Oh geez! How do you deal with it when she does it in public places (or tries to)?

Quoting opal10161973:

My DD likes to be nekked too.  She just turned 5yo.  Good luck!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Lucky! lol

Quoting nngmommy83:

No advice but that's freaking hilarious! Lol my kids haven't done that : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN