Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any summer shows?

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
  • 11 Replies

That you are watching? 

I am watching The Bachelorette, Love in the Wild (Paul watches that with me), Teen Mom is starting up soon too. 

by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DirtyHippyMama
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Oh and how could I forget Sister Wives lol :) 

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Sister Wives..Fact or Faked..Destination Truth..RuPaul's Drag U..Secret Life of an American Teen..that's all I can think of right now lol..Oh and Mob Wives!

Strega
by Tami on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:28 AM

True Blood, Sister Wives, Dance Moms.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Machelle669
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM
bump

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I love Dance Moms! I haven't seen an episode since Abby left at the end of the competition and all the moms were like "wtf". Do you watch Dance Moms Miami?

Quoting Strega:

Strega
by Tami on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM

It started back up on Tuesday, but I'm sure you know the reason she left them all there. Her Mother was definitely not sick.

I tried to watch Miami---twice. I really couldn't get into it at all. I missed the Original too much! Nothing beats the Drama on that one.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

I love Dance Moms! I haven't seen an episode since Abby left at the end of the competition and all the moms were like "wtf". Do you watch Dance Moms Miami?

Quoting Strega:

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Oh really?! I didn't know her mom wasn't really sick. Please fill me in on everything! lol.

Quoting Strega:

It started back up on Tuesday, but I'm sure you know the reason she left them all there. Her Mother was definitely not sick.

I tried to watch Miami---twice. I really couldn't get into it at all. I missed the Original too much! Nothing beats the Drama on that one.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting Strega:

saraface5383
by Sara on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Just teen mom, oh and snooki& jwoww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by Tami on Jun. 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Oh yeah.. She totally confessed on Tuesday that the reason she left was because Maddie messed up on her dance and was crying. I guess she can handle any of the other Girls crying, but not Maddie.

Here's a rundown of it for ya.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Oh really?! I didn't know her mom wasn't really sick. Please fill me in on everything! lol.

Quoting Strega:

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Quoting Strega:

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Sister Wives, Teen Mom, Cupcake Wars, Sweet Genius, Chopped, and Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)