Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Seize the Summer Challenge Day 3: Plan a Movie Night

Posted by   + Show Post

This can be fun for the entire family and won’t put a big dent in your summer fun budget! Plan a fun movie night with your family. Rent a couple movies (or watch some you already have!). Get some tasty snacks and drinks to make the night special.

popcorn

What movies do you think your family will watch? What treats will you get for the evening?

Did you miss yesterday's challenge? Here it is. Don't forget to sign up for the Seize the Summer Challenge by replying to this post! We'll send you a daily reminder so you don't miss any of the activities.

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
websorceress
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I love movie night, I'd have to see what's out there but I'd like to watch something recently released.......

saraface5383
by Sara on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM
I love movie nights with the boys, they love popcorn sooo much so I let them sit in the living room (we don't eat in there) with a little bowl and they are definitely happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Madagascar. :)   popcorn.

floridagal
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:24 PM

we would get Thor, my son is asking to watch that one but I will have to screen it to see if too scary.  Else maybe Madagascar 2 since we never saw it.   And pop some popcorn yum!

MamaMandee
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:34 PM
We do family movie nights often!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mariaej24
by Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Sometimes it's a Disney or other "cartoon" type movie and then other times we will watch a "regular" movie that is also age appropriate for our daughter who is 11.    The snacks all depends on what we had for supper, or if we just have supper while watching the movie

themodestgal
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM
We got takeout from Steak n Shake and watched Hop, it was fun and cute movie.
AdrienneC71
by Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 1:31 AM

We do that all the time.  We have a Netflix subscription.  We are going to the movies this Sat.  My husband is taking DS2 to see Madagascar and my friend and I are taking DS1 to see Snow White and the Huntsman.

MooNFaeRie30
by Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM

we have family movie night every friday. it is one thing i try to keep consistant with the girls.

carolina_gal
by Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 8:22 AM

We always hve microwave popcorn.  We want to see Mission Impossible. The Redbox has it now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)