Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

I'm seriously thinking about boycotting Walmart for a while. Their customer service just sucks anymore. Today I was going to get some fabric to make a 4th of July twirler dress for Adelyn. There was a lady cutting some fabric for someone else and I was standing right behind her picking out our fabric and when the lady finished helping the other person she took their fabric to put it up and NEVER CAME BACK! I got pissed and threw the fabric down and just went to finish my shopping and here comes the lady out of the back, she must of been late for break or getting off so she just simply ignored me! Ugh! I was so angry. I really should of complained. But the Walmart here has gone down hill. The other day they had 2 regular check outs open, 4 - 20 items or less and a 10 or less item lane open so the lines were really long and I guess people started to get irate and now Walmart has a rule where if you say the F Bomb they have to call for a CSM and refuse to help you. Oh! And that day the lines were short there was a checker who didn't have her light on so this mom with kids asked if she was opened and said no, but not 5 minutes later she let someone she knew go through her line. So anyways, I think I'll be doing my shopping elsewhere. I'll just go to Hobby Lobby this weekend to get fabric for a dress. Walmart was just more convenient but I just don't have the patience for them anymore.

Where do you do your shopping?

by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM

thank god i have never had to deal with anything like that personally at the walmart we have. it is run very professionally. i guess its just the walmart there. but if you feel you need to boycott it than i would do so. i would also make a complaint for sure.

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I do my shopping at Aldi's and Price Right. I haven't been to Walmart in months. I've gotten so sick of them. They never have anything in the right place, or priced, so when you bring it up there, they wanna fight with you about the price, oh and one time they thought I was stealing Miah and that was a HUGE ordeal.

gmadiane
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I use to live by a walmart that I loved, nice employees, they always had great clearance sales and sidewalk sales, the one I live by now never ever has any sales and rude employees

nngmommy83
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I hate walmart so I shop at target! =)

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Jun. 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I do walmart, but the people at my walmart are pretty nice....make sure you print out your 40% off coupon for hobby lobby!!!! They have coupons every week :)

Threes.Company
by Member on Jun. 15, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Yikes.  I hate Walmart.  I refuse to shop there, low prices or not.

I shop at Target or Meijer.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I just checked and all I have to do is show the cashier the coupon on my phone! Yay! Because my printer isn't hooked up lol.

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

I do walmart, but the people at my walmart are pretty nice....make sure you print out your 40% off coupon for hobby lobby!!!! They have coupons every week :)

MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I HATE Walmart I only go there if its something I REALLY want and they are the only ones who have what I need :/

letstalk747
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:42 AM

i have no probs with wallmart yet

cowgirls10181
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Our local variety store sells fabric. Also hobby lobby is my next stop, 70 miles away and online shopping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)