Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Tornado Warning?!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 10 Replies

We never have tornado warnings! But we do now! Kind of scary! My niece watched Twister a while ago and has been paranoid we will have a tornado but everyone tells her tornadoes won't happen here, well guess what! Tornado Warning! One news station says a tornado has not been sighted but possible and to take cover now! I'm fixing to leave though to go take my poodle to get his hair clipped so now I'm wondering if I should cancel it or still go. We planned on going to the drive in but if the weather keeps this up that won't happen :(

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Stay safe!

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:40 PM

its the same way here we are in dayton ohio and we are in a vally so it very vry slim chances of tornnado's here (im 5 min from dwn town) and we still get occasional tornado warning but the most we really get is striaght line winds.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I don't think we're gonna have a tornado, it's just stormy, it already stopped raining here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:23 PM

stay safe!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:03 PM

stay safe

saraface5383
by Sara on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:12 PM
How scary! Screw that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:05 AM
The storm followed us to Pueblo LOL. The drive in had huge puddles from the rain! Craziness. No tornados though thankfully.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I don't think we're gonna have a tornado, it's just stormy, it already stopped raining here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM
One of the reasons I disliked texas. No real good warning system. We would be under a tornado warning and if I hadn't been on Facebook, at work, I never would have known. At least in wi there are warnings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:01 AM

It crazy rained for like 20 minutes and then like all the clouds left and it was sunny again! Typical Colorado lol

Quoting TristanMitchael:

The storm followed us to Pueblo LOL. The drive in had huge puddles from the rain! Craziness. No tornados though thankfully.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

saraface5383
by Sara on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:31 AM
That is crazy! Crazy weather in co!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

It crazy rained for like 20 minutes and then like all the clouds left and it was sunny again! Typical Colorado lol

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN