Get out the cards and games for some good old fashioned family fun! Take time to plan a game night. Involving your kids in the planning and doing it in advance helps build up anticipation and excitement. Pretend it's a party and plan each detail! Have the kids help plan a menu, choose the games, and even make a playlist. Here are some things to think about:
- What games will you play?
- What type of music will you have on in the background?
- Will you play multiple games throughout the night, or just stick with one?
- Will your game night have a theme?
- What snacks and drinks will you serve?
How often do you play games as a family? Have you ever planned a game night in advance?
Did you miss yesterday's challenge? Here it is. Don't forget to sign up for the Seize the Summer Challenge by replying to this post! We'll send you a daily reminder so you don't miss any of the activities.