Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seize the Summer Challenge Day 15: Take a Family Photo

Posted by   + Show Post

Thanks for joining our Seize the Summer Challenge! Today's task is about planning ahead. 

This one might be harder than it sounds! Make it your mission to take at least ONE photo with everyone in it this summer!

paparazzi 

How often do you take family pictures? Do you do it yourself or get it done professionally?

Did you miss yesterday's challenge? Here it is.

Don't forget to check out Wendy's Summer Scrapbook Maker! You might even win a free scrapbook! Submit your finished creation to Wendy's sweepstakes for a chance to be one of 20,000 lucky winners to get your summer scrapbook printed and delivered right to your door for FREE.*

*No purchase necessary. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends 7/2/12 at 11:59 P.M. ET. Void where prohibited. Click here for official rules

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Replies (71-74):
Rickitiki
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM

we went to a "professional" once and I had to photoshop it myself after we got them back (I had a large strand of hair across my face that from far away made me look like I had a wierd wrinkle!!) so since then I avoid the cost and inconvienence by doing them myself with the camera's timer and what a suprise they are so much nicer! we try to do one every christmas and easter.

Brat.eMVy
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:30 PM
We get our picture taken at the county fair, kind of a passed down tradition..but I've been looking for an excuse for a great summer pic, guess I found one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM

thats hard when everyone runs from photos

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:40 PM

We havent taken one since we had the last 4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)