Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

***sigh***

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM
  • 8 Replies
Miikka is going to make a lot of hospital trips I think before he reaches puberty. Now he doesn't need to go today but dang child. He fears nothing and he was screwing around and fell and hit his head. He has a small cut and a big knot. We put ice on it but he needs to chill out. He is running around and being crazy I just wish he'd stop falling and hitting his head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM

boys are supposed to be the worst but I swear Anj is the same no fear jumps from everydamn thing!!!

saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 7, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Oh yeah I have three of them an by far my 2 year old has no fear. He always has me on edge!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jul. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Ah, boys! Little tornadoes I tell ya.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jul. 7, 2012 at 7:36 PM

My oldest brother was accident prone! When he was 4 he broke both his arms, when he was 7 he was screwing around on a camper and fell and cut his legs and had to get 7 stitches, in the 8th grade he jumped a fence at school and fell on his arm and snapped it, in high school and ran into a wall during a water fight and split his head open and needed staples. Those are just the more entertaining things lol. Yeah... I hope my kids are nothing like their uncle. Lock 'em up now! :)

jesusgirl76
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Boys will be boys :) Although my dd walks around in circles and walks into walls. They have no boundaries yet lol Good luck.

Threes.Company
by Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

My youngest is like that!  I swear, the kid constantly has bumps and bruises... and of course, on his head! 

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Melanie has been to the.er twice for stitches already... She's going to ber my problem child, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Oh, I hate the bumps and bruises!  Glad he is ok!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN