Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Joy of the day 7/10

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

What's made you smile today?

girl giving flower

Miah woke up in an awesome mood today. (Here's a little back story)  We had a small fight yesterday and she said the dreaded words "I hate you Mommy." She broke my freakin' heart and I started crying (we were outside with my MIL). My MIL gave me a hug and said that all kids go through that phase at one time or another and she didn't really mean it. She took Miah for an hour, so I could collect myself again. I can't believe how hurt I was, even though I know she didn't mean it. Ugh..can't wait til she's a teenager..All in all, she's in a great mood today, and she's really cuddly.

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Clover pooped on the potty this morning for the second morning in a row! 

Apparently, she is going to potty train herself, lol.  I had no plan of starting until Sept when Keira started Kindergarten.  She clearly has other plans though....lol.  Go Clover!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jul. 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Dh bought me a new eyebrow ring!!!! I took mine out for an interview and lost if :( so my face has been naked for over a week! He said he's going to find me a new nose ring & lip ring, and the brass knuckle tongue ring and industrial bar that I want. Woot!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)