Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Vent Of The Day - 7/14

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

What's dulled your dishes today ladies?

screaming

Stupid canadian minecraft teenagers. Stupid british and their currency. I cant be an enderpearl unless I "donate" $40! Pffft, guess I'll be building my house the hard way FOREVER.

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM

My parents borrowed money and said they would pay me back last Tuesday and I'm still waiting. I hate asking for it back but yesterday they went out to eat and then to the movies, my sister might of paid for part of it but I'm just really frustrated. DH had a short check because of the 4th and I had to pay electric, gas and cell phones which doesn't leave much in the bank as it is. I hate being the nice guy but don't want to be the bad guy either.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM

And I'm trying to clean and while I have the couch torn apart trying to vacuum it the kids keep getting on it and bouncing on it. It's just one of those days where everything is getting under my skin.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:44 PM

That's a bummer! I don't see why you couldn't ask for it back, especially if you guys need it.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

My parents borrowed money and said they would pay me back last Tuesday and I'm still waiting. I hate asking for it back but yesterday they went out to eat and then to the movies, my sister might of paid for part of it but I'm just really frustrated. DH had a short check because of the 4th and I had to pay electric, gas and cell phones which doesn't leave much in the bank as it is. I hate being the nice guy but don't want to be the bad guy either.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I'm to big of a softy when it comes to my parents. They actually owe me a lot more then they have borrowed from me recently. They always say it will come out in the wash somewhere but I usually end up with the short end of the stick.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

That's a bummer! I don't see why you couldn't ask for it back, especially if you guys need it.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM

The only issue I had today was Clovers mood...she was genuinely cranky all day!!!  grrrr...

Bethsmommy07
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Im always having issues with the inlaws
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)