Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Bored today

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM
  • 3 Replies
We went to the farmers market and enjoyed that. Got everything I needed for salsa and a few different dinners. But now...

I still have to go out and get a couple things for the house.

I have bread dough rising...can't wait to try it.

I plan to make the salsa...excited about that too.

Then I am grilling dinner again. Definitely going to get great use of our new grill!

I'm just still bored. I think I might look more in to the photo transfer stuff. I definitely want to give that a whirl.

I do have my first appointment for my work at home job tomorrow. That's kind of exciting.

I don't know. I guess I just need tiger out and do something. Maybe ride bikes or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM

i have been bored also. i got out my pencil and paper and made a list of the things im going to need to take to ga when i move. even down to the groceries my husband is going to need to pick up before i get there. hope i didnt leave out anything!

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 14, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Moving is horrible. We have only been here a month and we have stuff to get yet. Like a kitchen table.

Quoting lyrick24:

i have been bored also. i got out my pencil and paper and made a list of the things im going to need to take to ga when i move. even down to the groceries my husband is going to need to pick up before i get there. hope i didnt leave out anything!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Quoting mjimaging:

Moving is horrible. We have only been here a month and we have stuff to get yet. Like a kitchen table.

Quoting lyrick24:

the military is providing us an apt so it should be fully furnished. it was the last time we lived there. if not i will be looking alot on craigslist!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)