Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Not peeing in the potty...

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 8 Replies
So Miikka is fully potty trained. Problem is, he goes per by himself. He just runs off and goes and lately he's been peeing in the tub. His dad let him pee in the tub once when he was using the toilet and now he thinks it's fun to pee there rated then the toilet. How do we break this? Most of te time he just runs off and comes back and says he peed. Like tonight, he comes running out and announces "I peed in the tub". I told him, we don't pee in the tub, we pee in the potty and he got a sad face, shrugged his shoulders and went about his business. How do we stop the peeing in the tub?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Tell him that it's much more fun to pee outdoors and if he doesn't want to tinkle in the toilet then find a nice bush. At least then you dont have to clean up pee in the tub.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Lol on a more serious note: Try a few potty training tricks. Colored water in the toilet, glitter in the toilet, they have a training urinal out on the market that hooks up to the side of the toilet.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Leprechaun Shenanigans

Leprechan's pee in potty's.

signingmama2915
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Give him something to aim at in the potty. Thats the only way i got my older boy to go in public.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM

yikes, I have no idea!

I guess just keep correcting him?  

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Keep correcting him, and start following him to the bathroom if you can. 

Hunter got it in his mind that he could just pee in a bucket, because he'd suddenly have to pee as one of us (adults) had to pull number two... uigh.

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Hmmmm, I would just keep correcting him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I'd just keep correcting! (and beat your husband for starting with the tub lol :)) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)