Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Wowwee! The time has flown by!

Posted by   + Show Post

I cannot believe that I am 39 weeks... It just seems like last year was yesterday, and I was stalking the door for UPS to bring me my pee sticks... It was almost time for my son to be home, off the bus from school, and UPS knocked... It was a two second debate as to if i had enough time to go pee, lol.  I peed on a stick five times, lol. 

So, here I am... 39 weeks, very pregnant... scared and excited at the same time... I've been imagining snuggling a little boy again... having a tiny body to cuddle with... nursing him.... having a new baby again... Gah!

I'm excited! This is just... crazy! I'm having a baby! 

Now... let's see when labor decides to show up! haha

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Replies (21-28):
nngmommy83
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Yay! So close : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hotmom7
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:14 PM

MY 3 of my kids going too be goong to school

DirtyHippyMama
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Even closer today!

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:55 PM
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Any updates? What all do you need yet for baby boy? Seems like the time flies!!

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

covers! lol.. That's it! But, I can make some and buy some as time goes.

And... he's still tucked up there! I had a dream last night that he measured out to be 22.5inches long, lol. 

Just trying to get things done otherwise. I need to get my butt in here and post more though... haha. I need to make quota :/ 

I'm excited! I think he's waiting for me to do something... I don't know what though. Like, I'm going to finish a task and then he'll be ready to come out... it's just trying to figure out what that thing is, lol

DirtyHippyMama
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Aww! How exciting that your wait is almost over! What kind of pre-folds are you using? I used Econobum with Myles for a while. Then destashed those and got more AI2's which are my favorite!

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

And... he's still tucked up there! I had a dream last night that he measured out to be 22.5inches long, lol. 

Just trying to get things done otherwise. I need to get my butt in here and post more though... haha. I need to make quota :/ 

I'm excited! I think he's waiting for me to do something... I don't know what though. Like, I'm going to finish a task and then he'll be ready to come out... it's just trying to figure out what that thing is, lol

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Someone traded me some GMD's  and then I have another kind that look almost exactly like them, only with yellow stitching. All of my prefolds are used, lol. I have three one size pockets for him (will need more in the future), five size small pockets, and then a bunch of newborn fitteds. Two of them I bought, and the rest I made.

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

Aww! How exciting that your wait is almost over! What kind of pre-folds are you using? I used Econobum with Myles for a while. Then destashed those and got more AI2's which are my favorite!

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)