Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Oh that DOG!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Left to go to the bank and she ate practically a WHOLE pan of the brownies I made yesterday! I dont think she'll get sick because  she's done things like this before (has an iron stomach, she does) but i am so angry at her! We still have a pan left but I'm mostly angry because I'm gonna worry about her all night!

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:04 PM
What a snot face turd! Gahhh! Our dog ate an entire chocolate cake that I had on the table and he survived.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM

i  hope shes ok. sorry about the loss of your brownies.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Oh she's fine, in trouble! But fine. And we have another `smaller pan of brownies but still.

Quoting lyrick24:

i  hope shes ok. sorry about the loss of your brownies.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:57 PM
We have a pug and he ate a raspberry merlot chocolate mousse cake, followed by a bag of chocolate chips. By morning he was shaking an had puked and had issues out the other end. He had to go in immediately and was on iv's. He is ok but just watch for really bad shaking and not being very active.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2012 at 3:42 PM

OMG - Your dog must be related to my idiot dog!  Last week, I took out a pound chub of ground beef and left it in a sink of cold water to thaw.  Next thing I know, she'd eaten the ENTIRE pound of raw meat.  Stupid dog didn't even get the runs or anything... 

Sorry you didn't get to enjoy as many brownies as you'd hoped.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:42 PM

ugh that sucks!!!! I think a friend of a friend on FB just lost her dog to dark cocoa powder yesterday :( scary stuff for the pups!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN