Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

I'm so upset I wanna puke**total b****y vent**

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

Dh and I haven't really been getting along that great lately, it's just kind of like we are co -exsisting and I hate it. He tried to pick with me today but kept hitting me with this stupid cat toy and he got me in the ear so I lapped his arm, then he got me in the face so I punched his arm and he flipped out...it didn't really hurt me that bad but I kept telling him to quit and he wouldn't so now he is all pissed off and went to bed almost an hour ago just so he doesn't have to be around "us" as in the rest of the damn family.....he stays up til 3 and 4 every damn morning watching tv or being on the internet and gets aggravated when I go to bed before him... he seems to forget regardless of when he goes to bed I still have to get up at 9 with Anjolyna so going to bed super late just doesnt work for me especially when she gets up at 6 for milk and then wants me to go to her room so I end up falling asleep on her floor every morning meaning I get about 3 hours of sleep in my bed and 3 more on her floor..... DH has ED so we aren't really doing much in that department, plus he works a lot and its a little more than what an average second shift hours would be so he sleeps in til almost noon goes to work comes home and then goes to bed between 2-4 so it's not even like we are spending any quality time together except on his days off and then I am so busy with school and trying to get stuff crocheted for orders that its completely ridiculous.......he wants me to hang out while he is playing video games...and I am sitting there but I am 33 years old and him and his son play the same game every night...and I could give a shit about it!!! he says all I talk about is crochet so I guess that is a double edged sword....but Im just kinda getting sick of it, Im getting sick of him cussing at me (which has always been in his nature...he's a cusser) and Im just worried that this is the 7 year itch everyone talks about...I love my husband....but when I find myself intentionally dulling his insulin syringe to get back at him for being a dick I think its time to look at things...and I can't really talk to him because his answers are that he makes the money all he wants me to do is shut up do what he says and take care of the house......ummm thats really just not what I want out of life......soooo Im not sure what to do I dont want to leave him and take our daughter from him...but I do want him to chill out....and I think that his diabetes getting worse hasn't helped cause his sugar has been high which means he is grumpier (just something I learned over the years) he has diabetic neuropathy (which means he is in pain all the time) and he has ED so I think he feels like his manhood is compromised.......

I guess I just wanted to bitch and put it all out there...Im not really looking for anyone to say oh he's an ass or dont put up with that or any of that other stereotypical girl power shit....I just needed to talk to someone and I cant do it privately, without worry of him accidentally seeing it anywhere but here.....

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:15 PM
:( how sad, your allowed to vent mama. I understand the diabetes stuff, my whole damn family is diabetic.

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Thank you so much for understanding!!!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry things are crappy right now :-/ maybe you two could benefit from some marriage counseling?

Dh and I have  a great relationship and we're going to be seeking marriage counseling, not because our marriage is in trouble but mostly because sometimes a couple needs help communicating. Not every  couple in marriage counseling is there because their marriage is in trouble, sometimes they just need a little help trying to figure out what the other is feeling and saying. 

Lindalou907
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:11 AM

All that would be very frustrating to me too,my marriage is in the toilet lately too,we are going back to counseling right after this gigantic party I have to throw for his high school friends on the 18th,my husband is a long time smoker and lately a big time drinker,and I'm just pissed about it all the time. I do know that there are no perfect marriages but lately being alone would almost be better.

nngmommy83
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

i'm sorry =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)