Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Cars themed Lunch Box Free

Posted by   + Show Post

Figured id share this with alot of ladies having kids going to school. Its free and its cute! and they should show up right before school starts! 

Free Lunchbox! *disney Cars! Cute(NEW CODE!) - CafeMom

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-15):
C8linVilla
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:05 AM

lol it only takes about 3 min to do it all...it would make a cool gift for a friend or something. Feel free to share it :) with school a few weeks out it would be a great school gift maybe for a child who is scared to go to school or something. idk i simply like sharing freebies so figured id do so here :)

Quoting TristanMitchael:

That is super cute! But that seems like a lot of steps for a free lunch box and ds is homeschooled :) TFS!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Oh I LOVE freebies! If it only takes a few minutes I might give it a try tomorrow. DS loves cars so I'm sure he could find some use for it lol.

Quoting C8linVilla:

lol it only takes about 3 min to do it all...it would make a cool gift for a friend or something. Feel free to share it :) with school a few weeks out it would be a great school gift maybe for a child who is scared to go to school or something. idk i simply like sharing freebies so figured id do so here :)

Quoting TristanMitchael:

That is super cute! But that seems like a lot of steps for a free lunch box and ds is homeschooled :) TFS!

C8linVilla
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:24 AM

lol well that is posted in my freebie group :) feel free to become a member. If you want to create an account PM me the info and ill do it for you :) wont do it for everyone but i love helping so ill help you out :)

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Oh I LOVE freebies! If it only takes a few minutes I might give it a try tomorrow. DS loves cars so I'm sure he could find some use for it lol.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

saraface5383
by Sara on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I did it and it really was quick!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:31 AM

WOW that was easy! Thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)