Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School Supplies!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 14 Replies

So!

What grade is/are your kid/s in, and what kind of things are they requiring this year?

Are you finding it hard to be able to get everything?

Do you question the need for any of it?

Do you know if your kid/s school does the communal property thing?

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nngmommy83
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Natalli is going into 7th grade. She's requiring more notebooks and lined paper but not much else. She will be reusing a lot of supplies from last year like a calculator.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I don't have kids in school but good lord I love school supply time!!! I buy lots of stuff for arts and crafts time :)

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Claire doesn't go to school yet but if she did I would make them one of those school supply diaper cakes and then send Claire with her own labled supplies.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Tristan will be in kindergarten. I have most if his school supplies covered except tempura paint. I don't even know what the heck it is or where to find it. I might have to email his teacher to find out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:18 AM
You have ti supply that?!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Tristan will be in kindergarten. I have most if his school supplies covered except tempura paint. I don't even know what the heck it is or where to find it. I might have to email his teacher to find out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM
I thought you were optjng for homeschool?

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM
My dd is starting K this year. I bought some supplies, but im waiting on a list from school before i buy another thing, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM

We are but since its a online school he still has a school supply list. Some of his stuff is graded online and other stuff gets mailed to the teacher to be graded.

Quoting Gweneveer:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Yes because we homeschool

Quoting ForeverInLove:

You have ti supply that?!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Ahhh...gotcha.  I was thinking you enrolled him somewhere and I missed the update or something!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

We are but since its a online school he still has a school supply list. Some of his stuff is graded online and other stuff gets mailed to the teacher to be graded.

Quoting Gweneveer:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)