Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What is up with everyone? I have been super busy with both my business and the one I own with my hubby. The youngest is playing soccer so we have games three nights a week and practice one, then the oldest does cheer, she was in her first pageant and will be in another in November.  I have had my photos published in three magazines and won photo of the month from the Oklahoma Press Association!!! Other then the kiddos running my schedule CRAZY life is good, how is everyone?

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Replies (11-19):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Sep. 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Hey lady! Glad things are going good! My oldest is playing soccer. He also started kindergarten and we have been homeschooling for about 6 weeks now. I think I don't want any sanity left :) Trying to stay busy.

lapcounter
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM
How is homeschooling going?
We have thought about it, the amount of homework they bring home is ridiculous it makes me wonder what they do in school all day!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Hey lady! Glad things are going good! My oldest is playing soccer. He also started kindergarten and we have been homeschooling for about 6 weeks now. I think I don't want any sanity left :) Trying to stay busy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Eiansmommy1028:

Hi I am new to cafe mom... But I just came across your post.... Are you a photographer.?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Have a crazy schedule here too! Both kids play soccer so weekends are filled with games. School is also very time consuming right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Hello.

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Sep. 27, 2012 at 4:31 PM

It has its good days and its bad. We use a Colorado online program so he still has a teacher that grades work and gives assignments. This week we are learning about Christopher Columbus. I asked my 4th grade niece who Christopher Columbus was and she thought he was a "old president". So yeah, there are some... a lot of frustrating moments but I like to be able to have the time to explain it to him so that he understands it. And the flexibility of it is great too.  My nephew started Kindergarten this year and he goes to a private school. The other day he brought home SEVEN pages of homework! Thats almost more work than Tristan does in one day.

Quoting lapcounter:

We have thought about it, the amount of homework they bring home is ridiculous it makes me wonder what they do in school all day!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

lapcounter
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Addie is in K, we have a book a night, sometimes up to three workbook pages and site words, De is in first grade she has three books,.spelling words,.upto 300 site words now and she had a math page the other night.

Quoting TristanMitchael:

It has its good days and its bad. We use a Colorado online program so he still has a teacher that grades work and gives assignments. This week we are learning about Christopher Columbus. I asked my 4th grade niece who Christopher Columbus was and she thought he was a "old president". So yeah, there are some... a lot of frustrating moments but I like to be able to have the time to explain it to him so that he understands it. And the flexibility of it is great too.  My nephew started Kindergarten this year and he goes to a private school. The other day he brought home SEVEN pages of homework! Thats almost more work than Tristan does in one day.

Quoting lapcounter:

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Super busy! Working 2 days per week now at a job that I love but since I had to work out my notice at my evening job I Have been way to busy! 

lapcounter
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I know about busy, sigh, LOL :P)

Quoting DirtyHippyMama:

Super busy! Working 2 days per week now at a job that I love but since I had to work out my notice at my evening job I Have been way to busy! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN