Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Will you go to an indoor playground for kids and parents if its next door to a gentleman's club?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Will you go to an indoor playground for kids and parents if its next door to a gentleman's club?

Options:

Yes

No

Maybe

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 23

View Results

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:42 PM

No!

BEXi
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Yes. It's not like the dancers are outside showing off their goods.

tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM
yes, I would to me its not that big of a deal, they are dancers that are dancing inside of a building I mean I wouldnt drop my kids off there to play
acvblanc
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Really people!!I can't beleive some parents will do this and take their kids to a club being next door to a inside playground..People ..Guns are everywhere,bullets do go through walls!

JRSMOM0621
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Most likely not but its out of my comfort zone. If the building isnt trashy no child would know the difference unless you tell them.

Olivia.M
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

to me its one of those things that sounds terrible but really isnt. Different operation hours, as long as they arent sketchy people outside then I would be ok with it 

AmyG1976
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont see why not... we play in the yard and have no clue whats going on inside the house next door....

SweetPea2004
by New Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Quoting acvblanc:

Really people!!I can't beleive some parents will do this and take their kids to a club being next door to a inside playground..People ..Guns are everywhere,bullets do go through walls!

What?
CafeMom Tickers
Anuta1986
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Quoting acvblanc:

Its a nice neighboor hood and actually I have never heard any shootings in that area vs area where there isnt one

Its a high end club, and I might have not wrote it right its on the same plaza, they are not sharing a wall

DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I voted maybe, depends I guess on how it all is set up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)