Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What kinds of things do you like to give your kids for breakfast, before school, in the morning?

It seems like we ALWAYS do cereal. Face it. I'm not getting up 5:30 or 6a so that I can prepare sausage and eggs, or a splendid pancake meal. Last night I bananas I needed to use, so I searched all recipes for a banana muffin recipe that would have oats in it. I wanted a breakfast banana. I found something and made them up, so my 5 year old is eating a banana oat muffin. I ate one too, and it's not the greatest, but he's enjoying it and that is what matters right now. 

What kinds of things do you like to have? 

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Replies (11-16):
Ashley0523
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM

my kids arent in school yet but for breakfast its usually sturdel pastries, cereal, susuage pancake sticks , oatmeal

robynlo77
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:47 AM

yogurt, fruit, scrambled eggs, toast, french toast sticks, bacon, cereal, muffins, smoothies, english muffins, waffles, granola.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:40 PM
DH doesn't go to work till noon so he gives Miikka leftovers, toast, cereal. Pretty much anything he asks for. I have been drinking smoothies. DD eats cereal or toast I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DirtyHippyMama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM

He eats a banana almost every day

DirtyHippyMama

Also granola bars 

DirtyHippyMama

Oops forgot to say that is what Myles eats. We eat cereal most days. Pancakes on weekends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN