Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Sprint!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 12 Replies

So, I get an email, supposedly from sprint, telling me I can earn a $15 loyalty credit. So, I call *2 to try to verify if this thing is real or not. I was told no... it's not... they don't send stuff like that. Fine. So, the guy goes on to ask where my husband works (because I made mention that he wasn't getting off for extra time with xmas) and then asks about credit unions, and I pipe in with AAA. So, he goes on to tell me where to go to geet a discount on my line. Cool! Awesome! I'll take a discount! I've been a customer for almost two years now, and am glad i'll finally be off contract soon. 

No... I can't get this damn discoutn. Why? You are required to add two years to your damn contract! HELL NO! I do NOT want to sign up for an extra two years of service! If I want to change service in a year or two, I want to change service without some damn penalty! GRRRRRRRRR!

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Bummer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Trickery!

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM
We have had Verizon since 2006 and although terr are times I get mad at them, I can't see changing service. We Renee almost every two due to our phones crapping out but my iPhone will only be a little over one this time and I may not need to go on contract right away. I get a discoun for having worked at capital one bank. They don't take it off when you leave so I still get a 19% discount.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Whaaaa?  For 15 buck?  a new contract???  No thanks!

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
I had Alltel and it switched to Verizon. Left Verizon. Won't go back... Was not satisfied!

Quoting mjimaging:

We have had Verizon since 2006 and although terr are times I get mad at them, I can't see changing service. We Renee almost every two due to our phones crapping out but my iPhone will only be a little over one this time and I may not need to go on contract right away. I get a discoun for having worked at capital one bank. They don't take it off when you leave so I still get a 19% discount.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM
They are really the only true nationwide carrier.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

I had Alltel and it switched to Verizon. Left Verizon. Won't go back... Was not satisfied!

Quoting mjimaging:

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM
I go to wi and live in mi. I'm covered with sprint. I'm not worried about coverage for everywhere, really.

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting mjimaging:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM
We are. We travel all over the country and some places we har lived only gets Verizon so we just stick with it.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

I go to wi and live in mi. I'm covered with sprint. I'm not worried about coverage for everywhere, really.

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting mjimaging:

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:35 PM
We can't afford to travel all over, lol.

Quoting mjimaging:

We are. We travel all over the country and some places we har lived only gets Verizon so we just stick with it.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting mjimaging:

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Quoting mjimaging:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Lame!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN