Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Oh my god there's more than one!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 14 Replies

There are MICE in my house!!

I opened up the pantry and my dog dives right in there like a badass and out pops a mouse! So I'm screaming (I seriously can't help it, I've never screamed like this before in my LIFE) and standing on a kitchen chair  with Claire in my arms and Daisy is throwing this mouse in the air and so I think its dead because its just laying there and I'm all like, "Ok, Daisy, stop cause it's dead." and Daisy stops and oh. my. GOD.

It ran away!!

I thought it was dead!! 

This happened not once but TWICE! There are THREE mice in my house! Two went to the basement and one is hiding out under the china cabinet. 

I can't wait until Dh gets home to set some traps, I'm freak out over here!

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Hate to break it ya, but if tehre are three, there are probably a hell of a lot more!

I would start moving everything in your pantry, into glass containers so that the mice can't chew through. Inspect all of your bags, boxes, and even plastic containers for damage, as mice can carry some diseases :( You don't want to eat a thing of oatmeal that a mouse had a bite of first.

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Yikes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calimom1123
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Oh no! I agree if you've seen more than one chances are theres alot more! I have no idea why those little things scare us so much..lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tatuchick4u2c
by Misty on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Sorry Im laughing at you again for jumping in the chair, but at least you can count on me to be the friend that laughs at ya first ;) Hope ya get rid of them....mine arent breaking into anything yet thank goodness....but I did start keeping the bread in the fridge!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

LOL. It's because of the cold weather, they are looking for somewhere warm. I only seen the one little one in my house but I'm not sure where the thing went. My cats better be on the lookout for them or I'm going to find their over-weight butts a new home! LOL. (Not really! My cats are fat, lazy and spoiled. With the exception of one, he's skinny but more active)

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yuck!

Shuttermomma4
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM

*squeals* 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
We had nice in Wisconsin. We found one because the cats were all huddled around the controller for the GameCube. When DH investigated he found that they (three of them) had a little mouse trapped under the controller. He scooped it up and took it outside. Nice don't really scare us, we used to have some for pets but te cats just had him cornered rather then attacking. Silly cats.
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Lol I don't know why it freaks me out so badly!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Sorry Im laughing at you again for jumping in the chair, but at least you can count on me to be the friend that laughs at ya first ;) Hope ya get rid of them....mine arent breaking into anything yet thank goodness....but I did start keeping the bread in the fridge!

saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Omg, i would die.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)