Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How far away?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:52 AM
  • 16 Replies

Are your parents?  Do you get along with them?  Do you see them often?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:53 AM

My parents live in the same house, ha.  We see them every day.  I love them to death and dont know what I would do without them!

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:50 AM

My mother lives about 40 minutes away (two towns over). 

My In laws however live about 2 hours away! They live ALL the way up deep in the mountains!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM

They live about 15 minutes away. We get along for the most part.

saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Like 10 min, from both my parents and in laws.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM

My mom lives about 10 minutes away. We have a great relationship, and we see each other at LEAST once a week.

My dad lives about 20-25 minutes away. Our relationship almost doesn't exist (long story), and we rarely see each other.

ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM

about 450 miles away... i get along with my mom great. I'd say I do with my dad too, but we don't talk very often. It seems I only call him.. he never calls me. I recently found out that he didn't even want to make an attempt to see me around Christmas, because I "only ever call when I have a problem with the vehicles"... which is not true. There are times I call just to see how he is, but they don't answer half the time and don't have an answering machine. 

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM

45 miles and yes I get along with them wonderful.  Once or 2x a month.

ambermario4ever
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM

My mom is ten hours away. Don't get along well and haven't seen her in four and a half years.

Shuttermomma4
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:20 PM

my parents live in Kansas so it is about 1,000 miles away (or something like that).  My mom and I are super close. I see them at least once a year. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM
They are 1200 miles away. 18 hours. My dad is mad at me for moving to Colorado. However, I was 24 hours away in Texas so you would think this would be an improvement. They don't call, I have to call them. It's their loss. We live 20 minutes from the inlaws and see them at least once a week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)