Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

What is your favorite 11/13

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 14 Replies

childhood memory from the holidays?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM

My favorite thing was when my sister and I would sneak out to peak at our presents... for some reason my dad was always up lol. Then we would wake up really early and my parents would make us wait in the hallway until the sun came up. It was always fun.

Kids these days don't seem to be nearly excited :/

saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Mmmmm, well its a sad one , for my mom hahaha. I woke up one morning and opened half my presents while everyone was asleep. I feel so bad about it now, but the look on my face when I got that hanson cd, priceless. Too bad my mom couldnt see it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Just playing/running around with  my cousins. :)

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:09 PM
LOL! My mom would put our presents in those boxes and I used to peek in them. I'd try hard to act surprised on Christmas LOL

Quoting saraface5383:

Mmmmm, well its a sad one , for my mom hahaha. I woke up one morning and opened half my presents while everyone was asleep. I feel so bad about it now, but the look on my face when I got that hanson cd, priceless. Too bad my mom couldnt see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Patsy on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:21 PM

That's a hard one... I have so many I remember, and I lvoe them all. lol.

How about when I got my furby! Or my radio (I still have it, and it's going to be 16 years old!)

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Now that you say that, I have a CD player that's got to be 13-14 years old. The cassette player is the only thing that doesn't work lol.

And I had a Furby too! A orange and black one. I sure would spend $55 just so my kids can have one though :/

Quoting ForeverInLove:

That's a hard one... I have so many I remember, and I lvoe them all. lol.

How about when I got my furby! Or my radio (I still have it, and it's going to be 16 years old!)

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Getting out all the ornaments and going to cut down a tree in the back yard.....so fun...and putting the tree up!

Shuttermomma4
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Listening to Christmas music and drinking Hot Cocoa with marshmallows. 

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:00 PM
I'm not all that in to Christmas. It seems to get more and more materialistic every year. As a kid my parents kept one upping themselves so our gifts got bigger and bigger early year. My biggest gift was a twelve hundred dollar pair of goalie pads. Love them but I don't want my kids to ever get that way. It was the same every year. We were always in a big rush to open stuff and then the day was just pretty boring after that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Receiving the first talking doll house! I wanted it so badly and my dad made it happen : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN