Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

WOOT! an awesome update girls

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay, so finally some good news in my household!! Remember how I was talking about all the issues I was having with the girl down the street, had her arrested, etc? Well, she had court on the 13th and the judge found her guilty!! I have a permanent order of protection for not only my household, but ALL my family too!! I just got a copy of it in the mail!! This is awesome! One of the best gifts ever!! Now she's not allowed near anybody in my family OR near our homes!! I can finally enjoy my time outside with Miah again and not have to worry about her starting crap with me!! She can't have any contact with any of us AND she's not allowed to use 3rd party contact to try and bother me!! Oh, and since it was an endangering the welfare of the child charge, CPS is investigating her (AGAIN) and they're giving me the info I need to prove that she was the one that called on me maliciously, AND since all my cases with her were unfounded, I can have them removed from my record with the state like it never happened!! WOOHOO!!!! I fought hard to protect my daughter and it's finally paid off!! I'm so thrilled I can't stop smiling ear to ear lol. It's been a long time since I've smiled this hard :)

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Oh good! I bet you anything thought that she'll still try to start something with you or get someone to start something with you because, from what you've told us, she doesn't seem to be the brightest crayon in the box.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I hope she does leave you alone. I hate crazy people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Oh, I know she'll still try and get to me. I was going through the "rules" of where I live and what is concerned "terms for immediate eviction." Turns out now that I have the protection order with her conviction on it from the state, it goes against the "rules" and she can be evicted. I'm going to make a copy of my paperwork and send it to the trailer park owners. Hopefully, they can move forward and get her crazy ass outta here! I already have my lawyer on stand-by if they want to try and give me problems. The balls in my court now!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oh good! I bet you anything thought that she'll still try to start something with you or get someone to start something with you because, from what you've told us, she doesn't seem to be the brightest crayon in the box.

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Ugh, me too. I've never done ANYTHING to her. She needs to fall off the face of the Earth already lol.

Quoting mjimaging:

mjimaging
by Melissa on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM
My crazy person did disappear but now we moved out of state so we should never have to see or hear from her again.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Ugh, me too. I've never done ANYTHING to her. She needs to fall off the face of the Earth already lol.

Quoting mjimaging:

Gweneveer
by Colleen on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Awesome!!! So happy to hear your life can go on as normal. She's a nutcase!!
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Glad you stuck to your guns! So happy for you!

saraface5383
by Sara on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Fuck yeah! Congrats my little water balloon! Ive missed yah! Can we have some new pics of miah now? Ive missed that!!!
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:27 AM

LMAO! Of course! I gotta upload some new ones. We had a ton of birthday parties the past few weekends and I'm way too lazy to upload them lol. I'll make Jake do it :)

Quoting saraface5383:

Fuck yeah! Congrats my little water balloon! Ive missed yah! Can we have some new pics of miah now? Ive missed that!!!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Thanks! Me too! It took months and months of phone calls, appointments, paperwork, but it was all worth it to know she can't bother my child anymore!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Glad you stuck to your guns! So happy for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN